Advice for First Cycle in Japan

i’m not really sure if this is the right section to post my inquiry, i hope it’s proper anyway
so i’v been living in japan for a year now, busting myself everyday between school and gym.
i’v been lifting for 3 years now and pretty much go 5-6 days a week to the gym
i have made good gains, but have been stagnating for the past year or so
changed my diet to the point where i’m on a really low deficit

whenever i look to bodybuilders on the intertubes i just keep admiring and wondering why i can’t be as big
i get crazier and crazier everytime pushing myself sometimes to prolonged gym sessions where it can go up to 4-5 hours

i know we all share the mentality of bigger, stronger, leaner…the superhero within us all shouts out for more and more…and this is why i came here seeking for help and knowledge

anyhow, living in japan is extraordinary; however, my minimal understanding of the language restricts me from so many cool stuff. i’m not whining here but sometimes i would appreciate if things were a little easier!

i have no prior knowledge to aas and desperately trying to give it a try but i don’t know what, when, where and how :frowning:
i tried going to HRT and anti-aging clinics to get me prescribed, they did welcome me however they only offered mediocre quality stuff
like cream and powder tests.

I have done a little homework and would like to try the real deal and do it the smart way with proper cycle and pct
my goal is simple. i just want to get a little big and very lean at the same time. i know that members around here have way more knowledge about that than i do

I would appreciate any help from you guys regarding what should a hard beginner lifter cycle for the first time
and for those living in japan i would really appreciate tips and hints regarding how to get aas and the regulations behind it in japan

i read that possessing 1 month supply of aas is legal here and people do order them online from local and international sources
i tried visiting some local online stores and pharmacies however again my hiragana and katakana are barely survival mode.

i’m getting disappointed lately…my drive to workout is gradually decreasing and i’m really desperate to see the fruits of my hard work
i know if i do this it will motivate me more and more to get stronger and leaner…hope you guys can help me out

[quote]moeabdol wrote:
i’m not really sure if this is the right section to post my inquiry, i hope it’s proper anyway
so i’v been living in japan for a year now, busting myself everyday between school and gym.
i’v been lifting for 3 years now and pretty much go 5-6 days a week to the gym
i have made good gains, but have been stagnating for the past year or so
changed my diet to the point where i’m on a really low deficit

whenever i look to bodybuilders on the intertubes i just keep admiring and wondering why i can’t be as big
i get crazier and crazier everytime pushing myself sometimes to prolonged gym sessions where it can go up to 4-5 hours

i know we all share the mentality of bigger, stronger, leaner…the superhero within us all shouts out for more and more…and this is why i came here seeking for help and knowledge

anyhow, living in japan is extraordinary; however, my minimal understanding of the language restricts me from so many cool stuff. i’m not whining here but sometimes i would appreciate if things were a little easier!

i have no prior knowledge to aas and desperately trying to give it a try but i don’t know what, when, where and how :frowning:
i tried going to HRT and anti-aging clinics to get me prescribed, they did welcome me however they only offered mediocre quality stuff
like cream and powder tests.

I have done a little homework and would like to try the real deal and do it the smart way with proper cycle and pct
my goal is simple. i just want to get a little big and very lean at the same time. i know that members around here have way more knowledge about that than i do

I would appreciate any help from you guys regarding what should a hard beginner lifter cycle for the first time
and for those living in japan i would really appreciate tips and hints regarding how to get aas and the regulations behind it in japan

i read that possessing 1 month supply of aas is legal here and people do order them online from local and international sources
i tried visiting some local online stores and pharmacies however again my hiragana and katakana are barely survival mode.

i’m getting disappointed lately…my drive to workout is gradually decreasing and i’m really desperate to see the fruits of my hard work
i know if i do this it will motivate me more and more to get stronger and leaner…hope you guys can help me out[/quote]

Post your

Height
Approximate bf%

Spending 4-5 hours in the gym is fucking ludacris lol. No good will come of that.

Odds are, your gains are stalling due to inproper diet and training. So go ahead and give us a brief discription of the two.

Also, stop comparing yourself to pro bodybuilders. You will never, ever look like them.

weight: 97 kg
height: 182 cm
bf%: 13~15%

yes i admit my methods are wrong, but i can’t help my mental stubbornness. i keep pushing and pushing wanting that look in my mind. you see i grew up being an obese kid and everytime i look in the mirror i see that fat kid!

i know i’ll never be like pro bodybuilders. i just want to be strong, muscular, and lean.

appreciate the advice ironmanzvw

oh yes my training is as follows
mon → chest and triceps
tues → back and biceps
wed → shoulders
thur → legs
frid → chest and triceps
sat → chest and biceps
sun → off

and monday of next week i’ll start with shoulders and so on

diet…i do intermittent fasting…i train on a fasted state and eat during 4 hour window
i eat 1/2 kilo of lean chicken breasts…4 whole eggs…peanut butter sandwich (best thing in my day) and two servings of protein 60g per serving and lots of veggies…that’s pretty much it :slight_smile:

[quote]moeabdol wrote:
oh yes my training is as follows
mon → chest and triceps
tues → back and biceps
wed → shoulders
thur → legs
frid → chest and triceps
sat → chest and biceps
sun → off

and monday of next week i’ll start with shoulders and so on

diet…i do intermittent fasting…i train on a fasted state and eat during 4 hour window
i eat 1/2 kilo of lean chicken breasts…4 whole eggs…peanut butter sandwich (best thing in my day) and two servings of protein 60g per serving and lots of veggies…that’s pretty much it :)[/quote]

Ok. Training looks alright. I’m assuming you meant back/biceps for Saturday rather than chest/biceps correct?

As far as diet, I don’t know much about IF…except that it doesn’t sound like much fun lol ;+)

Any idea what your total caloric intake/day and macros are?

yes, sorry i mean back/biceps for saturday

IF has shredded me…i like the feeling of hunger…a year ago i was on 6 small meals per day, but when i switched IF i lost power for the first 2 weeks but then…my power came back and boosted through the roof…right now if i have breakfast and go to the gym i don’t feel as strong and motivated as if i ware on a fasted state…i love the feeling of hunger…it gets me crazy!

studies have shown that IF boosts natural HGH in men to 2000% sometimes i feel the fat being burned :slight_smile:

my total caloric intake would be somewhere around 1800~2000 calories per day…i have a cheat meal every two weeks…but lately been cheat mealing every week :frowning:

the thing i like most about fasting is that it makes me really sensitive to foods when i go cheating…veins pop out my arms and i look considerably vascular and i like it

macros
220 proteins
70g carbohydrates
70g fats

sorry totally forgot to include this in the last post XD

Ok, so is your goal to add size? If so, you are obviously going to need much more than 2k cals/day.

As far as a cycle…something simple and effective.

500mg test/week for 12 weeks
.5mg adex eod

yes i would like to add little more size and keep lean at the same time

i love simplicity
do you mean testosterone ethanate?
and what is adex?
would you kindly explain what is expected from this cycle
and any recommendation for pct

moreover…i actually don’t know how to get these…but hopefully bodybuilders from japan will see this and post some info

appreciate the information very much ironmanzvw
will also do some research on the above mentioned myself :slight_smile:

ok…seems my previous question was stupid due to lack of information from my side
but after a simple google search i found out that Arimidex (adex) is to prevent gyno through the cycle

so i’m guessing the cycle you recommend doesn’t need pct since am running adex at the same time…right?

[quote]moeabdol wrote:
yes i would like to add little more size and keep lean at the same time

i love simplicity
do you mean testosterone ethanate?
and what is adex?
would you kindly explain what is expected from this cycle
and any recommendation for pct

moreover…i actually don’t know how to get these…but hopefully bodybuilders from japan will see this and post some info

appreciate the information very much ironmanzvw
will also do some research on the above mentioned myself :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Good, research ia key.

Test e or c (cyponate) will work.

Adex = arimadex or anastrozle. It is an A.I. (aromatase inhibitor). It is crucial for controlling estrogen.

It’s hard to predict results in individual cases. However, given your training and diet are in order, you WILL gain muscle and strength.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Good, research ia key.

Test e or c (cyponate) will work.

Adex = arimadex or anastrozle. It is an A.I. (aromatase inhibitor). It is crucial for controlling estrogen.

It’s hard to predict results in individual cases. However, given your training and diet are in order, you WILL gain muscle and strength.
[/quote]

sounds perfect for me
right to the point!
i can’t wait to start this and lift some weights :smiley:
do you think i need a pct after this cycle? and if you do, what would you recommend?

again…i can’t thank you enough for the info
now atleast i know what to look for :slight_smile:
ã??ã??ã??ã?¨ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?¾ã??

[quote]moeabdol wrote:
ok…seems my previous question was stupid due to lack of information from my side
but after a simple google search i found out that Arimidex (adex) is to prevent gyno through the cycle

so i’m guessing the cycle you recommend doesn’t need pct since am running adex at the same time…right?[/quote]

No, you do need a pct. PCT is to help get your natural test levels back as well as control estrogen. Research basic PCT protocols

Instead of doing chest/triceps twice a week try doing legs twice a week. Squat more and watch yourself Grow!

Mon: Legs
Tues: Back/Biceps
Wed: Chest/Triceps
Thurs:Shoulders
Fri:Legs
Sat: Back/Biceps
Sun: Rest

If you dont mind training on Sunday you would be better off with Thursday as your rest day.

[quote]iammikewatts wrote:
Instead of doing chest/triceps twice a week try doing legs twice a week. Squat more and watch yourself Grow!

If you dont mind training on Sunday you would be better off with Thursday as your rest day.

[/quote]

Good point.

Looks to me your over training and over training for the lack if food you eat.

Worst idea to work out on an empty stomach in the morning, probably why your gains have stalled.

Just my opinion

[quote]iammikewatts wrote:

[/quote]

absoloutly!
i do legs twice a week. you see if i keep going on my rotation i actually hit legs twice every 7 days :slight_smile:

oh and i can’t train on sundays since my gym allows me only for 6 days that’s from monday to saturday.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Looks to me your over training and over training for the lack if food you eat.

Worst idea to work out on an empty stomach in the morning, probably why your gains have stalled.

Just my opinion [/quote]

a year ago i was on a 6 meals per day
i used to have breakfast before going to the gym
i made some good gains, but again i did stall in terms of muscle gains and fat lose

so i switched to IF. eating the same food but in a restricted time windows. I increased in strength, muscle and fat lose
however, my point is i think i have over used both dieting techniques and as you guys mentioned yes i might be overtraining!

the sad thing is, for me mentally accept that i have to eat more and workout less is scary, i know it might sound stupid, but i do love the extreme way of doing stuff and maybe if i try the same with a good cycle then i can have some good gains and also break this mental barrier

appreciate the advice

i wonder if there are members here who live big in japan
would love to get to know you and train with you someday