Advice for First Cycle/HRT?

Hi guys,

Just looking for some advice, not sure if anyone can help me out. I’m in my late 20’s. I had a kidney transplant when I was 15. I don’t smoke or drink or do any kind of drugs other than my current medication.

My body has been quite negatively effected by my health problems over the years, lack of strength, definition, fatigue, etc.
I’ve been to the gym on and off for a few years. Try my hardest when I’m there. Never seemed to make much progress. The average teenager seems to be stronger than I am. I have a lot of aches and pains, lower back, feet, things like that. I’ve been on anti depressants for about a year now due to feeling low a lot about my life in general. It didn’t really improve. But my lack of physical development has been very difficult to deal with.

Long story short, I’m curious what might be the safest way to run a first cycle or hrt. Ideally I’m looking to loose weight, I’ve put a fair bit on due the the anti depressants, but I wasn’t lean before. I was on prednisone for about 20 years and that caused a lot of negative changes to happen to my body like the weight gain, strength loss etc.
I’ve done a fair bit of research on testosterone now, definitely not at expert by any means.
I’m not just interested because of the physical benefits but also the mental ones. Such as an increased sense of well being, happier etc
Right now I don’t have really any motivation for anything and find it hard to even get out of bed.

The compounds I was looking at was test cypionate/enathate or primobolan, about 200mg a week, maybe 250.

I don’t want to just jump into 500mg a week for obvious reasons. I know test can increase estrogen which can increase water retention leading to higher work for my kidney to do. I only have one functioning kidney.
I don’t want to stack anything else as my kidney function is vitally important. I don’t want to end up on dialysis again, not ever. My kidney right now is functioning very well, overall I’m fairly healthy other than the things I’ve listed.

Hopefully you guys nice be able to help me out, if you can give me any helpful advice It would be very appreciated. Thanks guys.

Do you know what your eGFR is?

You sound like your in a super high risk category and i dont think anyone can condone this course…
You need to first deal with the personal issues that will still be there once you cycle is done. Focus on the next small achivable goal and build. Anti depressants arent tic tacs and the side effects on the insert scare me. I dont think anyone taking them should be on test or anything. Straight talk.

1 Like

I don’t no. Would that be on my recent blood test results or do I have to specifically request that?
As far as I know my kidney function is fine but this would be good to know

I will look for one of my recent letters and see what my creatinine level was

I can’t actually find my most recent letter, but some recent results as in the past year or so have been between 90 and 107 for my creatinine level

eGFR is part of a CMP (complete metabolic panel).

I guess I will have to request to get that done and go from there?

Hi Kratos, you need a full male hormone blood test to see what you have to work with.
I use a place called discountedlabs the prices are very good.
If you are taking an SSRI or benso try to find something else in the long run they will both F you up.
Get your blood tested and post them here you will get far better advice having that info posted.

Lol i cant stop playing it.

Yeh okay thats what im gonna do, ill get my hormones checked and a full blood test done.

1 Like