Advice for Blast and Cruise with TRT?

So recently started TRT, roughly 3 weeks in, I’m taking 200mg cyp split up Mon/Thur per week. Looking for any advice regarding a blast/cruise schedule, looking to do it once maybe twice a year. Can I expect any type of negative effects returning to my TRT dose? Would I possibly need to add something to the mix after the blast to level out again? I would either be bumping up the test or adding test/tren to my weekly schedule. I know this is a broad question, just looking for input from anyone who does or has done a similar schedule. Is it worth the gains? Or is it better to stay at a consistent TRT dose? Thanks in advance.

You’ll get better help over in the Pharma section of the forums. Those guys have some experience with blast n’ cruise. This forum focuses on therapeutic testosterone dosing and issues.

I dont have any experience with blasting but I’d think that since you just started trt id wait until you’re happye with that before trying a cycle. You’ll make a lot of “progress” on 200mg/week.

Ok I will check over there, wasnt sure where to out this topic. But i do agree with you I’m going to wait and see how the next 6 months plans out before even thinking of adding anything. I get OCD with shit n start playing night way to early lol.

Too soon man. You need to get your TRT dialed in first. It took me over a year but some guys are dialed in by 6 months. Also, you will make plenty of gains from TRT alone assuming you were low test and not just taking it recreationally. Once you are balanced you can start with blasting 500mg/test per week as the typical beginner cycle.

Can I expect any type of negative effects returning to my TRT dose? Not usually.

Would I possibly need to add something to the mix after the blast to level out again? Just revert back to TRT

I would either be bumping up the test or adding test/tren to my weekly schedule. Suggest just bumping test for your first go about.

I know this is a broad question, just looking for input from anyone who does or has done a similar schedule. I have done it a ton of times.

Is it worth the gains? Personal call due to health ramifications.

Or is it better to stay at a consistent TRT dose? Again personal call. I would definitely give TRT a shot only for a good bit 6mo-1yr before considering a blast.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat. Been on TRT for about 6 months. Thinking a cycle is in order soonish. I was actually thinking being conservative with 400 mg/wk of test would be the way to go. That way I can see how I feel, and save 500 mg/wk for the second round if I am not happy with 400 mg/wk. I figure since on TRT, why not take the long road.

To both @tbook21 and @mnben87, you both need to just ride the TRT wave for a while. You will see changes just getting your hormones back to normal or above. Give it at least 9 months to a year.

Afterward, then you can plan a blast. Most of us just increase our TRT dose to 500/week for about 12 weeks. Since you are on TRT, no PCT is needed. Hormone manipulation is a long ride and takes thought and planning.

1 Like

Agreed. When I said soonish I mean about another 6 months.

I was fairly developed before TRT, and a bit more now on TRT. Just looking to take it to the next level, while balancing heath. I think while on TRT why not through in a blast or two a year as long as they are reasonable, and health is good.

Hey man, I am the first one to jump on a blast and I’ve done a ton. Right now I’m running HGH on my TRT and will drop in anavar as soon as it arrives.

How much do you think other compounds give you vs. just test? I know this is a individual response thing, but where do you think you would be with just test vs where you are now.

I am also interested in not having a big weight / muscle mass swing going from TRT to blast and back again (kind of keep it a little less obvious). Well on the TRT to blast I want to have a big increase, but I don’t want a bunch of muscle loss after the blast.

Well for HGH, I’v found its the lazy man’s cutting compound. Now it takes a full 2 months without seeing ANYTHING but then all of the sudden you start to drop fat really fast. I havent run anavar for a while and a buddy of mine had both physical and mental benefits from it so I wanted to run it again.

I’ve also run Tren E and it made me an animal in the gym and the bedroom but it also made me an asshole and my wife asked me to never run it again.

Dbol didnt really do much for me other than promote gyno.

Over all, blasting has added about 25 lbs of muscle over the last 5 years.

EDIT: My point about HGH is that I didnt drastically cut calories or incorporate cardio into my cut. It takes long time but HGH preserves muscle while reducing fat.

Start with 500 test when you blast. Stay away from Tren as long as possible.

After your first blast, you can just up the dose of test to 600 or stay at 500 and add in one other compound to see how it works for you. Say 500 test / 150 deca or 500 test 20mg dbol.

Take your time.