Advice for a newbie

Hello All, Im 20, weigh about 175 and want to put on 25-30 lbs of muscle and loose 10-15 of fat. The places I’m mostly looking to focus on are my abs, back, neck, and arms. So mostly upper body. I want to add about 3/4 to 1 inch on my biceps, and loose neck to shoulder distance by at least an inch. I was wondering if any of you have any advice on a 2 month strict regimine (daily 4-5 days a week) that would get me results. Thanks

Besides advising you to read the FAQ for routine suggestions, there’s something else you need to know: Gaining LBM AND losing fat are two completely different things and you cannot do them both at the same time. SO, you need to either: A)Lower BF first (find out exactly what your BF% is first). Generally if/once you’re around 11-12% of BF, you’ll be in a good position to begin bulking. What’s your height? And what type of training are you doing now?

Check out the FAQ section if you are newbie then you will find all the info you need for the time being,good luck.

here’s a good place to start: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION SPBM