Advice for 2nd Cycle?

Started cycle Monday, October 7th.

500mg test e / weekly
400mg EQ / weekly
Injections every Monday and Thursday.

Running the test e weeks 1-14
EQ weeks 1-12

PCT starting 2 weeks after last test e injection.
@ 40/40/20/20

Adex and nolva on hand.

Thanks you guys.

keep us updated! I’m starting my second blast research and EQ has taken my fancy. Although I’ll probably end up going back up to 500mg test only and make some more progress.

Definitely keep you posted.

Monday will be start of week 3.
Unless it’s just in my head I’m already starting to feel great. Tons of energy, happy all day, sex drive on the incline. I remember this feeling now…

28th will be start of week 4.
From 200 to 206, just water I’m sure.
Nothing noticeable appearance wise yet.
Just feeling great and increased sex drive so far.
No Adex or nolva used so far.

New guy at the shop uses gear and we got to talking. Says I’m on a baby cycle, and should add in tren.
so there’s a little added motivation for me, I’m pretty dailed in so not sure I needed it but I’d love to prove him wrong.

He was surprised I didn’t want to take the tren and superdrol my coach had advised for me. So maybe I’ll just toss that stuff his way.

Part of me wants to try tren maybe down the line but not sure it’s my time just yet If I can still make quality gains on just test and a little eq.
Plus, I only inject glutes so I’m not sure I could handle EOD injections with tren ace.

yeah stick as you are for now man, less is more. it’s a long game.

Monday started week 5 for me.
I tried delt injection for the first time.
Everything went fine no lump or redness.
15 min after injection it did feel like I was kicked by a mule but didn’t think anything of it.

Today I woke up feeling horrible. Fever, headache, chest tightness, cold chills.
BP slightly elevated. Definitely a first for me, possible it was due to first time delt injection?

Same vial as previous injections? Same protocol? Might just be virgin muscle reacting.

New vial, same source.
Injection felt like it went fine. Didn’t hurt, did bleed a little.
Sleeping last night was a nightmare. Cold chills and fever at the same time, definitely flu like feeling.
I’m feeling a good bit better today and the chills are gone but the first 24hrs were rough. Still have a pounding headache, I’ve been pounding water all day but no appetite at all.

BP still slightly elevated and chest tightness

Just ride it out this time. Probably a reaction to the oils. Some guys thrive on subQ. Have you considered that?

1 Like

Hadn’t considered subQ.
BP yesterday was 151/80, slightly lower today but still with the headaches.

If this hadn’t happened following new muscle injection I would have thought high e2 and started dosing adex.

Headaches I can manage but the chest tightness gets me.

Stay away from AIs. The current thinking on AI is that they do more harm than good. If you start to feel lumps under your nipples, then go with a SERM like nolvadex

Nipples have been feeling sensitive lately, but no lumps

If you can get some, I would have nolva in stock just in case

Started taking nolva 4 days ago @10mg ED

That’s a good maintenance dose.

Still dealing with the night sweats, high BP, headaches, hot flashes.
Dunno if it’s due to feeling like crap but definite loss of libido and being able to get an erection last couple days.
Surely one virgin delt injection wouldn’t cause all this?
Think it would be appropriate to start dosing adex at this point? Or tough it out a little longer?

I’m still a believer in nolva. Why not increase your dose to 20 mg/day and then increases it again to 40 if there is no change?

Are you looking / feeling bloated? Sounds like your E2 might be high. Week 4 and 5 is usually when my body adjusts to the new norm. If end of this week you’re not better, i would personally consider trying an AI in a SUPER small dose. Like .25mg only twice a week when you pin. I think some folks have even mentioned .125mg? I use aromasin, so I’m not as familiar with Adex.

This past cycle I had to use aromasin, but did so in very small doses every 3.5 days.

1 Like

I would increase nolva but thought that was just for gyno issues.

I’m a little bloated but nothing crazy.
I have no energy, I usually love going to the gym but it has felt like a chore this last week.

Would highly e2 cause soreness? I feel like I’ve been beat with a sack of bricks. My back has been crazy sore the last 3 or 4 days.

Are you sure you’re not just sick? Flu or something?