Advice About Lethargy Euphoria

I’ve always had this problem when I goto the gym where after I do a couple sets of whatever I get really euphoric (especially after compound exercizes.) My 90 second rests turn into like 5 minutes or more staring at the wall. I don’t even realize it’s been so long until I look at the clock.

Anybody else have this trouble? I’m thinking about getting a stop watch to wake up so I really only do a 90 second rest.

Yes I used to have this problem 9 years ago when I smoked to much pot before going to the gym. I ingeniously solved this by not smoking pot any more. If your using any other drugs save them for you post work out high.

[quote]nargoth16 wrote:
I’ve always had this problem when I goto the gym where after I do a couple sets of whatever I get really euphoric (especially after compound exercizes.) My 90 second rests turn into like 5 minutes or more staring at the wall. I don’t even realize it’s been so long until I look at the clock.

Anybody else have this trouble? I’m thinking about getting a stop watch to wake up so I really only do a 90 second rest.[/quote]

Whoops. This was supposed to go in the Beginner’s section. …

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Yes I used to have this problem 9 years ago when I smoked to much pot before going to the gym. I ingeniously solved this by not smoking pot any more. If your using any other drugs save them for you post work out high. [/quote]

Nope sorry, the only thing I use is Surge and Creatine. Funny though!

Damn, I gotta try some of that shit

[quote]nargoth16 wrote:

Nope sorry, the only thing I use is Surge and Creatine. Funny though![/quote]

[quote]nargoth16 wrote:

Anybody else have this trouble? I’m thinking about getting a stop watch to wake up so I really only do a 90 second rest.[/quote]

Here’s the solution. Go to the biggest strongest guy in the gym. Tell him to kick your ass every time you doze off. pay him fifty bucks. problem solved.

or a watch with a timer.

I experience something like that after compound lifts, and just after workouts in general. Except I don’t know if I’d call it euphoria, rather, it’s more of an inability to really focus and I just sort of go into autopilot.

More like a haze or something. Hard to describe. I assumed this was just evidence that I was taxing my nervous system.

[quote]Bluemax13 wrote:
I experience something like that after compound lifts, and just after workouts in general. Except I don’t know if I’d call it euphoria, rather, it’s more of an inability to really focus and I just sort of go into autopilot.

More like a haze or something. Hard to describe. I assumed this was just evidence that I was taxing my nervous system. [/quote]

Maybe that’s the problem. I should probably get some Power Drive. Thnx for the response.