T Nation

Advice About Ex....This Is Different


#1

My ex and I ended our lengthy relationship about 1 yr and 3months ago. We were still back and forth for a while but this summer it seemed the nail was in the coffin when she started dating someone else.

I care very deeply for her, and her for me...it just didn't work out. Chalk it up to timing, shitty single girlfriend's (and their shitty single advice, and one hell of a cancerous life sucking thundercunt mother.

But that's not why I'm here so I digress...

She's been dating another guy for about 9 months now. This POS is 20 yrs her senior, has a kid, and an ex that he owns a company with. He told my GF that they had split for some time now and that they were strictly business partners, and that he was "stuck" because she was also the Mother of his kid.

When I started finding this information out about this guy I presented my concerns with my ex. But was quickly accused of trying to break up her relationship, bad mouth him, and one accusation even went as far to say I was doing this to get back with her. (really gotta love crazy single women who give advice to other girls...HAHAH)

Because we live in an ever shrinking world, it turns out that this POS's kid goes to school with one of my best friend's kids. AND my bf's wife is fb friends with him and his ex.

So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she's being cheated on.

Basically POS went away for Xmas and New Years with his ex and their kid, but without my ex(his gf of 9 months). He told my ex that it was a family/business trip and there wasn't anything he could do about her going.

However, during and after the trip the POSs ex has been posting pics of him and her and their kid, as well as just him and her. One pic is them at 11pm at a restaurant, without the kid. Ofcourse each pic has a caption next to it...and lets just summarize them all as saying they range from "Cute family" to "cute couple" to "hearts and smiley faces and this weird smiley face with heart eyes".

Another issue thrown into the ring here is that apparently, according to my buddy, these two still live together, or at the very least still own a house together that he occasionally still stays in.

At this point, I just don't really know what to do. Do I tell my ex and break her heart? Do I not tell her, wait for her to find out on her own which break her heart? Or do I tell her...have this be some weird misunderstanding, and risk being that crazy exboyfriend who's constantly trying to ruin her relationships...

Discuss you incredibly savvy, testosterone ladened men.


#2

She left you and now she is with an asswipe she likes much better than she likes you, this is why she is boning him.

Given that, why would you care about any of this?

Go bone someone else who wants to bone you.


#3

[quote]orion wrote:
She left you and now she is with an asswipe she likes much better than she likes you, this is why she is boning him.

Given that, why would you care about any of this?

Go bone someone else who wants to bone you. [/quote]

Well I’m taking care of that, thank you for your concern.
And you’re right, she doesn’t want to be with me. However, that still does not negate what is actually happening. She’s a person that doesn’t deserve to be treated like that. .


#4

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
She left you and now she is with an asswipe she likes much better than she likes you, this is why she is boning him.

Given that, why would you care about any of this?

Go bone someone else who wants to bone you. [/quote]

Well I’m taking care of that, thank you for your concern.
And you’re right, she doesn’t want to be with me. However, that still does not negate what is actually happening. She’s a person that doesn’t deserve to be treated like that. .
[/quote]

She does not want to have anything to do with you.

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Why… do… YOU CARE?


#5

end thread^^^


#6

Unless your currently dating an equally hot/hotter girl and she knows about it, whatever you say is going to look lke sour grapes


#7

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she’s being cheated on.
[/quote]


#8

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she’s being cheated on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

what?


#9

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
She left you and now she is with an asswipe she likes much better than she likes you, this is why she is boning him.

Given that, why would you care about any of this?

Go bone someone else who wants to bone you. [/quote]

Well I’m taking care of that, thank you for your concern.
And you’re right, she doesn’t want to be with me. However, that still does not negate what is actually happening. She’s a person that doesn’t deserve to be treated like that. .
[/quote]

She does not want to have anything to do with you.

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Why… do… YOU CARE?[/quote]

Again, this isn’t about me. I’m aware of her feelings. I just don’t think she deserves to be cheated on and should know what’s going on.


#10

Move on bro. She’s a whore and your not getting her back. She belongs to the world now.


#11

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
She left you and now she is with an asswipe she likes much better than she likes you, this is why she is boning him.

Given that, why would you care about any of this?

Go bone someone else who wants to bone you. [/quote]

Well I’m taking care of that, thank you for your concern.
And you’re right, she doesn’t want to be with me. However, that still does not negate what is actually happening. She’s a person that doesn’t deserve to be treated like that. .
[/quote]

She does not want to have anything to do with you.

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Why… do… YOU CARE?[/quote]

Again, this isn’t about me. I’m aware of her feelings. I just don’t think she deserves to be cheated on and should know what’s going on. [/quote]

People get fucked over all day, every day.

Why do you care?

You dont, usually…


#12

[quote]bpbob wrote:
Move on bro. She’s a whore and your not getting her back. She belongs to the world now.[/quote]

That is freaking funny


#13

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
She left you and now she is with an asswipe she likes much better than she likes you, this is why she is boning him.

Given that, why would you care about any of this?

Go bone someone else who wants to bone you. [/quote]

Well I’m taking care of that, thank you for your concern.
And you’re right, she doesn’t want to be with me. However, that still does not negate what is actually happening. She’s a person that doesn’t deserve to be treated like that. .
[/quote]

She does not want to have anything to do with you.

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Why… do… YOU CARE?[/quote]

Again, this isn’t about me. I’m aware of her feelings. I just don’t think she deserves to be cheated on and should know what’s going on. [/quote]

You don’t deserve to waste time worrying about it.

Go deadlift


#14

How do you know she is being cheated on? Maybe she has agreed to be his sugar baby?


#15

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she’s being cheated on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

what?[/quote]

Why are they phoning you with the dirt? Based on your OP, it would be better coming from a female friend than from you, anyway.


#16

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she’s being cheated on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

what?[/quote]

Why are they phoning you with the dirt? Based on your OP, it would be better coming from a female friend than from you, anyway.
[/quote]

yeah so I kinda just summarized that for op lengthiness. My buddies wife and my ex are not friends. They might have met like 5 times over our relationship. So they’re def not friends, and I do not believe it would be a good thing for my ex to find out from her.
The reason why my buddy originally called was because literally 2 days earlier we caught up and I was telling him about my ex and where we’re at now. He mentioned it to his wife and she started questioning the situation. BECAUSE The POS does not have my ex anywhere on his fb. So I guess my buddies wife never suspected anything until he told her about our convo…

Hope that makes sense


#17

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she’s being cheated on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

what?[/quote]

Why are they phoning you with the dirt? Based on your OP, it would be better coming from a female friend than from you, anyway.
[/quote]

yeah so I kinda just summarized that for op lengthiness. My buddies wife and my ex are not friends. They might have met like 5 times over our relationship. So they’re def not friends, and I do not believe it would be a good thing for my ex to find out from her.
[/quote]

Why not?


#18

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So my buddy calls me the other day telling me that his wife wants to call my ex and tell her that she’s being cheated on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

what?[/quote]

Why are they phoning you with the dirt? Based on your OP, it would be better coming from a female friend than from you, anyway.
[/quote]

yeah so I kinda just summarized that for op lengthiness. My buddies wife and my ex are not friends. They might have met like 5 times over our relationship. So they’re def not friends, and I do not believe it would be a good thing for my ex to find out from her.
[/quote]

Why not?[/quote]

I don’t think they really liked eachother. It was one of those "well, our bfs are friends so lets just be considerate to eachother"
So because of that I don’t think my ex would appreciate it coming from her when she knows that it could just as easily came from me…
But I’m just speculating…it’s my first experience like this.


#19

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Unless your currently dating an equally hot/hotter girl and she knows about it, whatever you say is going to look lke sour grapes[/quote]

SO I need to date a girl who she deems good looking to get her respect again? Is that why she asks me if I’m seeing anyone?


#20

Orion isn’t always right. But he is this time. Its not your problem and its not your business. Move on.

If you feel the need to help someone, go give some unsolicited squatting/depth advice the 1/4 squatters at your gym.