Advantages Living up North?

What’s this “up north in Queens” you’re referring to? I have to drive 8 hours south to get there…

Boston’s fun, NYC asswipes griping about it are just trying to rub it in that NYC is bigger. At least in Boston people try to avoid running pedestrians over generally.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
I have been living up north for a few years after growing up in Texas. It sucks. The politics are real different, too many laws and not enough individual accountability or responsibility.[/quote]
I think thats something I would have a major problem with.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

The whole “If you survive New York,you can survive anywhere” routine gets a little old. [/quote]

LOL.
That’s a bit cocky.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Boston’s fun, NYC asswipes griping about it are just trying to rub it in that NYC is bigger. At least in Boston people try to avoid running pedestrians over generally. [/quote]

Generally. haha.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
New england and NY get cold. some people love it and others hate it with a passion. If you like winter sports and snow then its just as good city wise as anywhere else. NY apparently has more to do than boston but I like boston, never been to NYC for more than a couple hours in the bronx. [/quote]

I could never live in NYC. Sure it’s fun to visit but it’s just way too crowded, messsy, etc. Boston is smaller, less crime, might be slightly cheaper (?) but you’ll have to deal with a horrible state govt and “intellectual” (read: liberal) terrorism of sorts…then again, I guess you could say the same for NY too. NH, however, is awesome and everyone I know who lives there loves it.

Get ready for snow and cold. I grew up here and loved it until I lived in the islands for a couple of years. Now I can’t stand it and I want to move someplace warmer. Everything from rent to food will cost you more than the South. But you can ski, snowboard, snow bike in the winter and still do all the traditional stuff in the summer. And Spring and Fall are just awesome up here.

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
all the hot chicks are down sounth[/quote]

This…

The north sucks… I go to school up here and can’t stand it

edit: what part of texas… cause if you’re having a hard time deciding where the more attractive women are… then you’re in the wrong part [/quote]

I’ve lived in the north, the south and the middle atlantic. NYC has far more hot chicks per square mile than any other place in the U.S.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

This…

edit: what part of texas… cause if you’re having a hard time deciding where the more attractive women are… then you’re in the wrong part [/quote]

I’ve lived in the north, the south and the middle atlantic. NYC has far more hot chicks per square mile than any other place in the U.S.

DB[/quote]

Yea, but alot of girls up here are orange.

Its all about volume the more people that are put in a small space the more assholes there are. I will say at least in the south we have room to spread out. And I think Texas has the hottest chicks because we have women with a natural tan, nice mocha brown.

I dont see why some of you guys are praising Boston. Ive been there as well and me and my siblings have had terrible experiences there. Its also weird that up North there’s extreme rivalry between states and sities. Like people from Boston HATE people from Philly and people from New Jersey hate New Yorkers. You dont see that kind of hate anywhere in the south…except in football.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

This…

DB[/quote]

far more ugly ones per square mile too. It’s far more people period. The said part is the girls that are a 3 or better in NY think they’re the shit because men act so desperate.

With the exception of vacationers in Miami, people go out the most in NY. Most single people who work in the city have somewhere to go every night, money will flow out your hands but somehow it will always be there. Kind of like potheads always having money for pot.

If thats all you care about then the city is great.
Other benefits,
First on the scene for business, marketing, fashion, and music trends (could be negative or positive. If you don’t want to keep up you can get swallowed alive. Compared to going your own pace somewhere else and living comfortably).
People, if your a people person you won’t find more people per square mile anywhere else.
Closer to your sister.

Other than that you’re better off somewhere else, there are plenty of other places with higher percentages of hot chics(unless you’re only into spanish chica’s)
Dollar per dollar, you get the least living space in NY.
You can live off alot less money anywhere else.

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

what part of texas… cause if you’re having a hard time deciding where the more attractive women are… then you’re in the wrong part [/quote]

Yes indeed. Spend a weekend in Austin and tell me that you have any chance of seeing that many hot women up there.