T Nation

Advanced 10 Week Trenbolone Strength Cycle

This is something I came up with for next time. I always use Tren as the main compound in any cycle. I like anadrol to build mass initially. It's the only wet compound in this cycle besides near physiological test Cyp.

Wk 1-3
Test Cyp 125mg
Tren Ace 125mg ED
NPP 75mg EOD
Anadrol 100mg ED
.25mg Cabergoline Every Third Day
Montelukast 20mg as needed
Mifepristone (RU-486) - 12.5mg EOD

Wk 4
Test Cyp 125mg
Tren Ace 150mg ED
NPP 75mg EOD
Primobolan 1200mg
Anadrol 150mg ED

Wk 5-6
Test Cyp 125mg
Tren Ace 150mg ED
NPP 75mg EOD
Primobolan 600mg

Wk 7-8
Test Cyp 125mg
Tren Ace 150mg ED
NPP 75mg EOD
Primobolan 600mg
Halotestin 30mg ED
Mifepristone (RU-486) 12.5mg EOD

Wk 9
Test Cyp 125mg
Tren Ace 150mg ED
NPP 75mg EOD
Halotestin 30-40mg ED
.25mg Cabergoline
Mifepristone (RU-486) 12.5mg EOD

Wk 10 onward - PCT or Cruise.

Of course the strength gains off this kind of cycle are immense and I'm going to have to work on tendon strength between now and then. The Primobolan is front loaded and timed to kick in as the anadrol is dropped then finishing up in time for clearance.

RU-486 comes in 200mg pills but I won't need anything like that to lower progesterone. I shouldn't have any trouble getting enough to keep a lid on things for 10 weeks. If you keep prolactin and e2 under control on 2 x 19-Nors you can still function okay with highly elevated progesterone but ideally I want to control it and aim to keep it not too far above physiological levels. I've been 5 x top red range for men with no sides but it can't be a good thing. Won't need an AI on that cycle but if I need to lower e2 I have Femara and Aromasin both brand and plenty of brand Up John cabaser. I stock up on pharma ancillaries to cover the bases so I know I can rely on them.

Why Tren and NPP?

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
Why Tren and NPP? [/quote]

Nothing compares with Tren for rapid recomp and it’s a very effective mass builder and it doesn’t aromatise. The rule about not running nandrolone with Tren is based upon the logic that prolactin and / or progesterone will build too high. But in my experience high progesterone doesn’t come with noticeable sides so long as e2 and prolactin are controlled. But because I want to normalise my endocrine system as much as possible I’m going to lower progesterone too with RU-486. And why NPP? Well nothing compares to Tren Ace except maybe NPP. That’s why.