T Nation

Adrol Dose/Length

I am thinking about running anadrol at 50mgs/day for 6 weeks, then 100mgs/day for 3 weeks.

I have previously run at 50mgs/day for 6 weeks and loved the results. None of my bloodwork was that bad after recovery time, and I never really felt any sides.

However, now I am thinking about 3 extra weeks and adding more at the end. What do you all think?

Monopoly

personally I wouldn’t, I generally prefer to not use orals to begin with, but an oral as harsh as that, I definitely would not go past 6 weeks. Why not just increase the dose in the beginning and run it for 4-6 weeks?

[quote]jb99 wrote:
personally I wouldn’t, I generally prefer to not use orals to begin with, but an oral as harsh as that, I definitely would not go past 6 weeks. Why not just increase the dose in the beginning and run it for 4-6 weeks?[/quote]

I’m not big on orals either, however I do like adrol. At this point, it’s the only one I would even run.

I suppose I could run for just 6 weeks, but I wanted to try something new.

Also, one of the guys in my gym who has done well in the npc states he runs adrol all the way through his diet phase (15wks!) to retain size and strength, and he has had minimal sides. The guy has been in the game a long time, and is very picky about his health/diet/training. I personally belive the side effects to be overrated.

Monopoly

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
jb99 wrote:
personally I wouldn’t, I generally prefer to not use orals to begin with, but an oral as harsh as that, I definitely would not go past 6 weeks. Why not just increase the dose in the beginning and run it for 4-6 weeks?

I’m not big on orals either, however I do like adrol. At this point, it’s the only one I would even run.

I suppose I could run for just 6 weeks, but I wanted to try something new.

Also, one of the guys in my gym who has done well in the npc states he runs adrol all the way through his diet phase (15wks!) to retain size and strength, and he has had minimal sides. The guy has been in the game a long time, and is very picky about his health/diet/training. I personally belive the side effects to be overrated.

Monopoly
[/quote]

If I were you I would can the 50mgs phase and just run 3 weeks at 100. Are you stacking it with an injectable testosterone? A lot of the results from adrol are pretty transient, but the increased aggression and energy during workouts alone makes it a worthwhile addition. I found it really tapered off for me in the fourth week though.

hey it’s your decision, I just honestly feel as though 9 weeks would be pretty tough on the liver especially when u get to the dose of 100mg. I have never used it so I can’t say too much, But I have used dbol and anavar and kept them at moderate dosages and got great results.