Adrian Peterson....All Day

Slight tear of the LCL(?) Will sit out next weak but expected to be good after that.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
Slight tear of the LCL(?) Will sit out next weak but expected to be good after that.[/quote]

I love watching that guy run the football. I just wanted to watch him run when he broke the record…so glad I caught that game. Last time I liked a running back this much he got hurt (Bo Jackson)…I hope I get to see this guy run for many more years.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
Slight tear of the LCL(?) Will sit out next weak but expected to be good after that.[/quote]

Just enough time to be off my co-workers fantasy football team for our game next week!!! The sun shines upon Donut on this day, and the injury isn’t bad so it’s win win.

It feels great to know that my team took a big dump on his chest this past week.

I worked with a Palestine grad back in 2003. He told me about this kid back while he was still playing HS ball and how they were claiming he was the best RB in Texas (or possibly the nation), ever. I’ve been following since.

If OU had to plant a tree for every piece of Texas talent they recruited, we’d be knee deep in knotty pine from the Valley to the Red River.

Gig 'Em

Just a matter of time before he got hurt