T Nation

Adrafinil, a Precursor of Modafinil?

Anybody use this? Supposedly it’s a precursor of modafinil, but I don’t know.

It’s also legal, but I can’t find it any of the bulk nutrition shops, so to anyone that uses it, how do you like it and where do you get it?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Anybody use this? Supposedly it’s a precursor of modafinil, but I don’t know.

It’s also legal, but I can’t find it any of the bulk nutrition shops, so to anyone that uses it, how do you like it and where do you get it?[/quote]

It’s not a supplement that you can buy. It is a drug used in other countries like Europe.
It’s not approved by the FDA here in the us, and is also not-regulated. So it’s not that it’s legal, it’s just not illegal.

I do not have any experience with it personally, but do have much with Modafinal.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

“used in other countries like Europe”

[/quote]

This cracked me up!!! lololol!

I use Adrafinil on a semi-regular basis, and I love it! I have avoided the Modafinil for the time being, as the generics seem to have sketchy quality and so-so reviews at best. Moda is also a scheduled drug in the US (just a risk to consider).

Try checking out the “Brain Booster” thread in the supplements section. It’s a loooooooooooooooong thread, but full of good nuggets of info. I wrote up a few personal experiments/ experiences about Adrafinil in the middle of that thread, if you are interested.

Peace,

[quote]D3HT09 wrote:
I use Adrafinil on a semi-regular basis, and I love it! I have avoided the Modafinil for the time being, as the generics seem to have sketchy quality and so-so reviews at best. Moda is also a scheduled drug in the US (just a risk to consider).

Try checking out the “Brain Booster” thread in the supplements section. It’s a loooooooooooooooong thread, but full of good nuggets of info. I wrote up a few personal experiments/ experiences about Adrafinil in the middle of that thread, if you are interested.

Peace,[/quote]

Where do you get it, if you don’t mind me asking…

It’s easy to get.

http://www.smart-drugs.com/smartdrugs-page.htm

There’s one source, which I’ve successfully used.

I imported Adrafinil many years ago, before Modafinil was approved in the USA. Adrafinil had zero effect on me, even after using it for several months.
I now pop one Modafinil every morning, and I feel the effects within a few minutes.

has anyone seen TheBeat around ? we was talking ,and he always replyed quick…if anyone talks to him…tell him hope all is well…thanks