T Nation

Adonis Effect

Has anyone come across this I have received tons of junk mail in my g mail about a new program that states men should in fact strive for the golden ratio 1.61803399 when looking for the most aesthetically pleasing body that the mistake to many lifters make is having the Adonis of complex of wanting to be bigger and bigger kind of like a reverse disorder of an anorexic who wants to be skinnier and skinner. "I know for a certain period I couldn't wait to hit the 200lb mark and started realizing for a lot of people that being 225 lbs lean mass is hard to do without the help of anabolic." --quote from the website which advertises the adonis effect method.

Period - Noun

A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations.

Also:

What the fuck are you talking about?

I have the pdf somewhere. It's not that exciting really, it's mostly a guide that tells you 3 options: cut, bulk, cut and bulk. And they have this golden mean ratio between your shoulders and your waist that you're supposed to achieve to be optimally hot to the opposite sex.

hahaha ... well done, sir. Well done, indeed!

He is talking about teen spirit my friend ... lets roll along with it !!!!