adolescent jerkoffs

Who else is totally aggrivated by these little punks who drive Honda Civics and Nissans that have loud, annoying exhaust pipes? They think they’re tough when they pull up next to you at a red light and rev their litle engines. They deliberately cut you off, or ride up my ass even if I’m going 20 mph over the speed limit. When you see them get out of their cars they’re usually 4.5 feet tall and can’t speek English very well. They don’t realize that when no ones looking, I’ll grab my crowbar and smash it through their driver’s side window continuing through to their head just on the other side.

My, my, aren’t you a crabby old man today. Has your supply of Geritol run out?

I don’t quite understand the ricer crowd myself. Why make all of those mods to a Civic? I understand the sleeper effect pretty well, but with the cosmetic mods, the cars aren’t sleepers anymore. And the exhaust? I don’t understand the defecation sounds that they emit. How does that sound good?

I find those cars sound like lawn mowers.

You can thank “Fast and the Furious” for that!

Yeah, there was what, one V8 in that whole movie? Wait, 2, he drove that Lightning. And why would you spend the money to mod some Civics to go commit highway piracy? I would think there would be some cheaper, more effective alternatives.

Haven’t seen “the Fast and the Furious” yet, probably never will. Heard it had a lot of good driving action in it, so I figure it would appeal to my wife. She liked “Gone in 60 seconds.” But any way, I just have to laugh when I see these things. Come on – a CIVIC? I can understand if you start out with something like an Acura NSX, or similar, but a Civic? There’s one I see occasionally in Kent, WA, that has a “mural” in the back window. It shows this guys car (a crude duplication) doing a wheelie (like that would ever happen) and outrunning a police car. Can you say “asking for it”? But in reality, I’m sure our parents were saying the same sorts of things about the things we did in high school.

If you have the opportunity to go to a streetrace, do it. Pure speed and testosterone. Between streetracing, MMA, Football, and of course T-vixens, what else does a T-man need? By the way, the guy that started this thread, what is up with violent and racist rhetoric? Sounds like someone hasn’t come to terms with his overt homosexuality.

Give me a Mustang over a rice rocket any day. Not for street racing though, I value my life a little more than that.

Your to uptight…calm down.

My theory is that the size of their exhaust pipe is in inverse proportion to the size of their penis. I drive American sports cars, and its funny - they all talk shit saying my car is slow, etc. but they’ll NEVER race to prove it. Nothing like a Vette to intimidate a ricer.

Dude, you need to relax a bit. There just kids acting stupid. Yes it can be annoying, but a crowbar through the head is a little extreme. Road rage is not a good thing.
For those of you wondering why someone would modify a Civic. First, they are very light, so when you pop on a turbo, cold air intake and a little NOS you will easily smoke mustangs. Second, they are cheap cars that appeal to young kids with money to spend. Third, blame it on Fast and the Furious. I’ve got a buddy of mine who races every now and then and he has a Civic. He’s beaten Mustangs, Trans-Am’s, and one vette. Don’t know what he’s got under the hood, but that car is a fast mofo.

you tell me…i cant figure it out myself…why spend all of that money on modifying the cars when you can use it to improve your home or self…forgive for being out of line here…most of those guys (around here) live in trailer homes or cheap apartments…imagine how much better their whole life would be if they invest a little more into themselves than the civics and 7-11 hotdogs

Well, these kids are trying to express their individually (by being all the same?). Relax, having driven in the orient, Boston and Brooklyn, I have adopted the fighter/bombers attitude, “Big Sky Little Bullet”. In other words a miss is still a miss. So chill, dude.

I couldn’t help but notice the terms “rice rocket” and “ricers”. I hope it’s a typo. If not, what the hell is that supposed to mean anyway?! Are you saying that Asians are the primary drivers? If so then I’d like for you to take a good look outside and notice that close to 75% of these “rice rockets” are driven by skinny, poser white kids who have nothing better to do with their cash than to blow it on stupid mods on their shitty as cars. Don’t assume that just because Hondas are Japanese cars that that Asians will be the primary buyers!

www.shitonhonda.com

Civics get good gas mileage for a reason. The only reason kids mod em up is because they can’t afford anything else. I think its pretty silly myself. I personally drive a Honda Prelude, a really sweet car (and an actual sporty car). But I dont pretend its a vette either - its fast but it isnt a true sports car. The reason the exhaust notes are so high is that the 4 and 6 cyl engines in most Jappanese sports cars create high horsepower by going to high RPM. There is nothing wrong with this approach - it works well, but putting those annoying exhausts on a civic is silly.

What’s racist about this guy’s rhetoric? Whether the drivers of the souped-up Civics are Asian or White (I have yet to see a preponderance of other ethnicities driving such vehicles) they still tend to be 4.5’ tall, skinny, and barely speak any english. And that has nothing to do with whether or not their families have been in the United States for 6 generations or not…

yeah they get on my fucking nerves too. they always roll up reving up to me in my stang untill i drop it in low and smoke em up down the block.

What’s T-Man like about street racing? Is it the fatalities? I guess there’s something macho about driving irresponsibly and maybe killing someone. The police are finally cracking on these jerks here in Toronto. These guys seem to forget that the roads are not their private racetrack and that having a license is a not a right. Everytime I hear about one of these little shitheads killing himself, I think, oh well one less asshole on the roads.