Admiral Nelson Is Pretty Good...

Admiral Nelson is as good as Captain Morgan’s IMO.
Seriously, I always drunk Rum, and between the two of them, when chilled, no difference in quality…

Oh, yeah? Well Charles Nelson Reilly was funnier than Admiral Nelson… and neither had dick to do with the PWI forum…

Can we move this to Off Topic? Mispost!!!

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
Admiral Nelson is as good as Captain Morgan’s IMO.
Seriously, I always drunk Rum, and between the two of them, when chilled, no difference in quality.[/quote]

Look son, there’s a big fucking difference between the two.

One is a guy who lead Britain to its greatest naval victory. The other is a rapscallion ne’er-do-well who has a penchant for bold clothes and repeating the same inane question all the time.

However, since you always “drunk rum,” as you say, and so artfully imitate the verbal mannerisms of the latter, I shall assume that you too see a difference in quality and prefer the swashbuckling drunkard over the military hero.

So let me state the debating motion as succinctly as possible: Admirable Nelson is a far better man than your “Captain” Morgan.

Off-limit topics include: Christianity (Double Duce), “atheism” (ahem forlife, Makavali, ephrem) abortion (attention, Pat, kneedragger!), Hayek (I’m sure Lift and Orion will find a way, however), Keynes (who the fuck would argue for Keynes?), Bush (att: Irish, gambit, etc), Obama (nb: Brother Chris, Skaz, Maximus, Tom63, Rockscar, John S., Bill, steelyD, Push, Hedo, Trib, hell just about everyone), etc.

The illuminati and other conspiracy theories, however, are par for the course.

Now, what say you?

Captain Morgan, pinnacle of rums?

You make baby Hayek weep.