Adjustable Dumbbells Over 100lbs

I’m creating a home gym and need adjustable dumbbells that go to about 150 lbs. The problem is I can’t any that go over 100lbs.
Anyone know where I can find some heavy adjastable dumbbells?

Search ebay for 28" db handles. They can fit about 11-12 dimes per side. If the handles are too long then you can trim them with a saw.

Buy a shitload of 10s with a 1 inch hole off craigslist. If you get lucky, you can have two 200+ lb dbs for $200 or less.

If you’re rly cheap and you know what you’re doing you can make your own handles.

Depends in your budget but ironmasters quicklock addon goes up to 165Lbs

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
Search ebay for 28" db handles. They can fit about 11-12 dimes per side. If the handles are too long then you can trim them with a saw.

Buy a shitload of 10s with a 1 inch hole off craigslist. If you get lucky, you can have two 200+ lb dbs for $200 or less.

If you’re rly cheap and you know what you’re doing you can make your own handles. [/quote]

This.

Matt Kroc sells/will start selling Kroc Row handles on his website. You can load up to 300lbs on those. I suppose it can be also used for DB Pressing work if needed.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Matt Kroc sells/will start selling Kroc Row handles on his website. You can load up to 300lbs on those. I suppose it can be also used for DB Pressing work if needed.

[/quote]
ftw