Adios

All:

Just wanted to pass along that, after a good and fun run, I am ducking out of PWI. I mainly wanted to state so because I may owe a few of you some comments. If so (or even if not), shoot a PM.

Very best to all of you. I’ve learned a ton, and it has been lots of fun.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
All:

Just wanted to pass along that, after a good and fun run, I am ducking out of PWI. I mainly wanted to state so because I may owe a few of you some comments. If so (or even if not), shoot a PM.

Very best to all of you. I’ve learned a ton, and it has been lots of fun.[/quote]

No. Unacceptable.

Say it is not so!

The only way to leave PWI is to stop cold turkey. You can not just peek in now and again because it will suck you back in. It is a drug.

Though we have had our share of battles, you have always kept me on my toes and been a source of knowledge.

Best wishes in whatever direction you focus your newly freed up time. You will be missed.

TB: I’ve enjoyed reading you very much. Best of luck to you.

I learned a lot from you.

Good riddance idiot. Just like what the Nazis did.

Sorry, just trying to give a proper PWI sendoff.

Despite our mortal differences, one of the very sharpest posters we have had here as I have said for years. A real loss. I for one will never throw it in your face if you were to break this commitment.

Hmmm, the vortex will suck you back in. We’ll see you later.

You know how I feel, Bolt…you will be missed.

I hope you change your mind.

Mufasa

Damn bolt, you’re one of my very favorite posters and a really sharp mind. I never fail to learn something form you! Wish you would pop in from time to time, i really hate to lose sharp minds i can glean thoughts from!

Well, if you do go. I wish you well. If you come back, you will be welcome.

[quote]pat wrote:
Well, if you do go. I wish you well. If you come back, you will be welcome.[/quote]Agreed.

[quote]pat wrote:
Well, if you do go. I wish you well. If you come back, you will be welcome.[/quote]

Also agree.

Mufasa

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

All:

Very best to all of you. I’ve learned a ton, and it has been lots of fun.[/quote]

No. Unacceptable.

Say it is not so![/quote]

^^This…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

All:

I hate to see you go. Don’t do it.[/quote]

^^…that and the other.

All:

You are a truly eloquent poster, and I hate to see you go.

Best of luck!

Not to steal any of TB’s thunder (bad pun), but as chance would have it I, too, will be taking my leave. An irresistible opportunity has arisen and it will be taking me far away and consuming most of my life, immediately. I will have almost no time to lift, let alone try to keep up in an argument with you fine folks–an endeavor in which I’m only halfway successful even on my freest days. I do hope to check in from time to time somewhere down the line.

It’s been a pleasure and I’ve learned more here than in any classroom I’ve wandered through in all these years. I am also happy to report that many of you have tugged me to the right on a number of issues, and I consider myself a smarter person for it. Thanks very much, and the very best of luck to one and all.