Adex or Nolvadex Or Is It The Same?

I am planning to do my first cycle of dbol. I want to run it for about 6 weeks. I read that I should use adex or something else every other day to hold off the gyro. Is adex and nolvadex the samething? I read .5mg should be enough? The pills are 20mg each. Can I cut one pill into four’s? Or should I take the whole thing? Thanks for your help.

Alan

adex is arimidex which is an AI. nolvadex is a SERM. use the AI during cycle and the SERM for your PCT.

[quote]kanyon00 wrote:
I am planning to do my first cycle of dbol. I want to run it for about 6 weeks. I read that I should use adex or something else every other day to hold off the gyro. Is adex and nolvadex the samething? I read .5mg should be enough? The pills are 20mg each. Can I cut one pill into four’s? Or should I take the whole thing? Thanks for your help.

Alan [/quote]

Look… you NEED estrogen in your body to maximize the gains during cycle and grow. If you insist on taking an aromatase inhibitor (the Arimidex or “Adex” as you call it) then keep the dose lower than that. And yes, keep the Nolvadex for PCT.

But first and foremost, that is a piece of shit cycle and I can say that without even knowing how much dianabol you’re taking per day.

I was planning on running with 40mg a day. I read I should gain about 20 to 25 pounds off the stuff. This was from “micktest” off this board. That’s all I want right now. Should I not run adex with it then? Just use nolvadex after the cycle?

Thanks,

Alan

You are not going to get a lot of support in this forum without a couple things:

First, post your stats, is this your first cycle, how old are you, how many years training, ect.

Second, you will find very little support for what appears to be an all oral cycle. D-Bol, or any thing else that is 17- methylated will be hard on your liver, when you will get such good gains from shooting half a gram of test a week

Third, aromatase inhibitors, such as arimidex, are nice to have on hand, but for a first cycle with a relatively low dosage most don’t experience much gyno. I’m 5 weeks into my first and haven’t had any problems. As long as the converted estrogen isn’t binding to your breast (chest) tissue, you should be fine. This is something you have to assess for your self. The SERM will treat gyno symptoms you have, the AI will prevent aromatization of the steroid to estrogen to begin with, savvy? Like I said, most first time/low dosage users don’t have a problem with gyno, but you have to keep an eye on it.

My recommendation would be to get some test cyp, some good sterile 3cc syringes, maaaybe frontload the D Bol for the first couple (3) weeks, and then finish up the next 7 with straight test and 500 mg a week.

Hope I don’t sound like a know it all prick…I just have read a lot on the subject felt like sharing. Check out mesomorphosis.com for a lot of useful articles and steroid profiles, then you can design your own cycle. :wink:

[quote]kanyon00 wrote:
I was planning on running with 40mg a day. I read I should gain about 20 to 25 pounds off the stuff. This was from “micktest” off this board. That’s all I want right now. Should I not run adex with it then? Just use nolvadex after the cycle?

Thanks,

Alan[/quote]

dont believe a word that guy said. he is full of shit.
As mentioned, you would be better off using test.

I know people around here will tell you to never do an all oral cycle and that it will be too hard on your liver. Using something like test with the dbol would produce much better results, but oral cycles can also be productive. If you dont want to inject for whatever reason, get some anavar to go with that dbol to make a nice class I/II combo. The liver toxicity really isn’t an issue unless you take extremely high doses, run the cycle for way too long, or have underlying liver problems already.

You will not gain 25lb of muscle off one cycle of dbol like that meathead said he did, but you can make decent size and strength gains with dbol/var.