Adex Only For Gyno?

Have soem sore nipples going on for a little over a week now. Seems to be a result of p-plex use that I am stacking w/ 1000mg of test cyp. I’ve been using 1mg of adex/wk the whole time to limit E2 conversion, but I think the P-plex was too much.

P-plex is done and will lower test starting monday. can I simply up my adex dose for a few days until the nipple soreness resides? Or do I need to add some nolva to bind to get the estrogen out of my nips…haha

Anyone had experience w/ something similar?

I haven’t a clue what p-plex is. Up the Arimidex dose to 0.5mg-1mg/day.

1.0 mg/wk adex is OK for old guys injecting 100mg T cyp per week.

Your dose of adex should be massively larger. Adex dose has to be proportional to the amount of aromatizing gear. Suggest 4mg adex per week. Some would argue more than that… with reason. Some would suggest 1mg per day with that much T.

You really need to have a better understanding of what you are doing!

Suggest that you front load 3mg now and then start EOD dosing.

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:
I haven’t a clue what p-plex is. Up the Arimidex dose to 0.5mg-1mg/day.[/quote]

Pretty sure it’s Madol / DMT… one of the designer steroids that popped up earlier in the decade. Supposedly not aromatic, but that hasn’t stopped many users from getting gyno.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Pretty sure it’s Madol / DMT… one of the designer steroids that popped up earlier in the decade. Supposedly not aromatic, but that hasn’t stopped many users from getting gyno.
[/quote]

I figured as much. I’m not sure what extra it would add to a cycle of 1000mg of Testosterone, but to each his own.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
W.H.B. wrote:
I haven’t a clue what p-plex is. Up the Arimidex dose to 0.5mg-1mg/day.

[/quote]

Even if it does not aromatize, it might create a load on the liver’s P450 enzyme pathways that remove E2. Thus the drug might increase E2 by reducing E2 clearance. There is is always two sides, supply rates and clearance rates [metabolism].

train51,
Listen to KSman, he is very well respected and one of most knowledgeable hormones guys on this site.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Was just wondering if I had to add nolva or not, so I guess not.

Yes I know KSman is THE MAN. He has advised me on the over 35 lifter board and helped me out greatly in my quest to get out of low Test/high E2 hell.

Ksman: I normally am on 100mg/wk of test, but am gettting ready for a meet. I didn’t feel like I was leaving my sweet spot w/ the increased test dosing, so I only increased the adex dose slightly as the test doses went up. What you said is good to know for next time. thanks

Thanks again everyone!!!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Was just wondering if I had to add nolva or not, so I guess not.

Yes I know KSman is THE MAN. He has advised me on the over 35 lifter board and helped me out greatly in my quest to get out of low Test/high E2 hell.

Ksman: I normally am on 100mg/wk of test, but am gettting ready for a meet. I didn’t feel like I was leaving my sweet spot w/ the increased test dosing, so I only increased the adex dose slightly as the test doses went up. What you said is good to know for next time. thanks

Thanks again everyone!!!