Adex: How And When?

hi,
looking for information about adex use in cycle of testo

i have read that it can be used 1mg ED for all cycle lenght.

or it can be used onlu when problem linked to E arise…

what are your experienced thoughts?

you can use it when you have gyno problems arising. take it until the problem with gyno is gone.

From the research I’ve done, .5mg EOD is the rule of thumb. I believe you can take 1mg EOD, but if your libido starts going away, its time to cut it down to .5mg EOD.

Has anyone experienced or heard about less than 0.5 mg EOD? Mabey 0.5 mg E3D? If estrogenic sides occur, you can always up the dose…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Some would say use the least amount necessary to prevent any E related sides. The goal is partly to minimise suppression caused by supra-physiological E at the hypothalamus, and so even if there are no E sides at the test dose you are running (whatever that may be), you might be advised to run a’dex anyway. Basically, what I am saying is: run a low dose of a’dex anyway - say 0.25mg ED - to minimise suppression. IF E sides appear, up the dose until they go, then drop the dose until the sides begin to reappear.

Increase the dose slightly, until sides are gone and maintain this dose. Thats what I do anyway.[/quote]

mhh very intresting. so may be good to use a low ED dose of adex.

what i should notice as effect? less bloat? less water retention? or “nothing”?

My source is sending me gelcaps to inject the Adex into to take it orally…anyone recommend or not recommend this?

How would you take liquiDex? I’m assuming that you take it orally?? Just drop it right down the hatch??

Liquid is best. Use an insulin syringe and you can adjust your dose accordingly. Start at .5mg EOD. The only thing you will notice with AIs are the lack of sides such as itchy nipples and swollen glands, a slight decrease in water retention, and less significant fat storage.

Although sometimes it can be hard to decipher between itchy nipples caused from estrogen and that of paranoia. Don’t take your estrogen too low since there are sides assoc w that as well.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Liquid is best. Use an insulin syringe and you can adjust your dose accordingly. Start at .5mg EOD. The only thing you will notice with AIs are the lack of sides such as itchy nipples and swollen glands, a slight decrease in water retention, and less significant fat storage.

Although sometimes it can be hard to decipher between itchy nipples caused from estrogen and that of paranoia. Don’t take your estrogen too low since there are sides assoc w that as well.[/quote]

The use if the insulin syringe is to ONLY MEASURE the dose of liquid arimidex that is often 1mg/ml. Another method is to count the drops when the product comes with a dropper. You might find that there are 30 drops per ml and do the math from there. Take by mouth, with or without food.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
My source is sending me gel-caps to inject the Adex into to take it orally…anyone recommend or not recommend this? [/quote]

Just put the drops into a glass, add some water, swallow, more water and swallow again. Never injected and the product probably is not sterile and would not remain sterile.

[quote]cadav wrote:
hi,
looking for information about adex use in cycle of testo

i have read that it can be used 1mg ED for all cycle lenght.

or it can be used only when problem linked to E arise…

what are your experienced thoughts?[/quote]

1mg per week is a typical dose for TRT doses of testosterone (100mg/wk test ester). With higher amounts of gear, you need more AI as the AI and T molecules are competitive for the aromatase process. More T needs more AI.

If you get by on less AI, there will be higher E. The E competes with the T at the T receptors and dampens its effects. And the elevated E promotes more SHBG production by the liver. The increased SHBG lowers the free T (FT) which is bad. The production of E from FT lowers FT, E competes with FT. It is all bad bad bad. Your elevated E might also reduce or kill your libido before you would notice anything pathological like gyno. If your libido wanes, you have to start on AI or increase the dose of AI. Arimidex/anastrozole has a long half life and terminal serum levels can take a while to achieve. Suggest that you take a full 1mg on day one then take your split dose starting on day two.