ADEX and NOLVA

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
juice20jd wrote:
i’m positive that the book is a great collective of info …rehashed information from other sources that did take a lot of time and effort to compile…that does not make an expert in scientific/quasi medical research…that makes a librarian.

Alot of it is Original stuff. Remember, I had the opportunity to give firsthand experiences on the stuff in the book, and consult with tons of athletes for their take on it.[/quote]

in all practicality, it would be assinine to assume that your material is original or a breakthrough. the base fundamentals came from somewhere…you took them and put your own personal spin on it with input from others. like many many other authors have done before, and will in the future.

so lets get this straight…you took personal and second hand experiences and applied them to existing AAS theory/research?! sounds extremely similar to what P-22 has done. the only difference being that you must defend your methods in order to retain credibility so that you may further your chosen “career” path…and make money.

just adding some perspective.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
in all practicality, it would be assinine to assume that your material is original or a breakthrough. the base fundamentals came from somewhere…you took them and put your own personal spin on it with input from others. like many many other authors have done before, and will in the future.

so lets get this straight…you took personal and second hand experiences and applied them to existing AAS theory/research?! sounds extremely similar to what P-22 has done. the only difference being that you must defend your methods in order to retain credibility so that you may further your chosen “career” path…and make money.

just adding some perspective.

[/quote]

Well…my PCT is original (nobody ever suggested alot of it…HCG + Vitamin E, Aromasin working with Nolvadex- then putting it all together, etc…).

My thoughts on how to design a cycle…the ability of Benadryl to upgrade Beta 2 receptors…thats all original.

And no, I don’t need to defend my work, in a financial sense, on the forums. The forums (anywhere) are inconsequential to it’s success.

The major affiliates are mostly selling to people off the forums (Joe Average), and people who hit the site but never make it into the forums. One company has 150k people on it’s e-mail list but only 50k forum members. Another has 125k e-mail names, but 15k members, and yet another that I just picked up a contract with has over a quarter million e-mail names, and only 115k members.

The forums aren’t relatively important for book sales, in the grand scheme…the opinion of “swole420gunz” isn’t losing or gaining me any sales.

Just in case you are/were wondering. Forums aren’t really important for my book, although they are a nice addition.

inconsequential to your success!!!..i highly doubt it. you would be a fool hardy business man to make a statement like that. especially when you consider that a large portion of your target audience frequents forums…forums in which your book is advertised by sponsors and system admin…and is also conveniently available for purchase. a nice addition? i’d say it is more of a necessary move.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
inconsequential to your success!!!..i highly doubt it. you would be a fool hardy business man to make a statement like that. especially when you consider that a large portion of your target audience frequents forums…forums in which your book is advertised by sponsors and system admin…and is also conveniently available for purchase. a nice addition? i’d say it is more of a necessary move.

[/quote]

Ths actual “site” URL is more important than the message forums, is what I’m saying. Far more important…only 1/3 of the visitors of steroid.com (for example) ever go past the main page into the actual site. And those are the same people every day, more or less.

The book is on the main page.

See how that makes the forums less important, financially?

I like 99% of the members of most forums…but the actual forum isn’t typically as important as the e-mail list and site (the URL main page).

You see what I’m saying?

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
juice20jd wrote:

Ths actual “site” URL is more important than the message forums, is what I’m saying. Far more important…only 1/3 of the visitors of steroid.com (for example) ever go past the main page into the actual site. And those are the same people every day, more or less.

The book is on the main page.

See how that makes the forums less important, financially?

I like 99% of the members of most forums…but the actual forum isn’t typically as important as the e-mail list and site (the URL main page).

You see what I’m saying?[/quote]

to some degree yes…but when you consider the underlying logistics,no. regardless of whether the “same guys” are on the site every day…those “same guys” are the ones buying or reviewing the book…giving word of mouth exposure both personally and through other boards…and lending credibility to your work. so while i see your point…i can’t agree with your reasoning.

In my view an expert is someone who has acheived a doctorate in their field.
Now just because you have a subscription to the journal of endocrinology doesn’t make you an expert.

Experts in their field, not only have gotten their by being well read, but have conducted peer reviewed research and have been accepted and published by their peers, in MEDICAL journals.

I am certainly NOT an expert!

Being called an ‘expert’ by a radio jockey doesn’t make it so.

What I am is a guy who has a pretty good knowlege of the basics of pharmacology, and physiology, combined with the experience of cycling, competing in Bodybuilding and training for 15 years.

I also am bound by a certain code of ethics based around harm reduction.

I know that certain ‘theories’ look good on paper, but don’t work in practice, and vice versa. I have learned only to advise people on what I know to be SAFE, and what I have PERSONALLY experienced, and am comfortable in recommending.

I ALWAYS error on the side of SAFETY, as many of my fellow forum mates will attest to! This is only because I want people to have the most positive experience possible.

There is a definitive list of drugs and protocols I will advise people on using, and there is a list of protocols and drugs I caution people on using, and there is a list of protocols and compounds I am totally against.

You won’t see me even mentioning compounds like DNP - not even in my vocabulary!

I am not here to sell books. I was invited to write for T-Nation at one time, but I felt it was too much of a committment of my time. -Being that I have a Degree I am well aware of the time it takes to write a paper, and I absolutely hate writing, papers!

And as far as the ‘certain email’ lists that these boards have - most of them go right to the individual’s ‘junkmail’ box and or are not even opened and read. So yes it is very important for a certain schiller, to get his book ‘over’ on the forums.

I am not saying that A.R. isn’t a very smart, and knowledgable guy, I actually agree with almost everything he writes, with exception of his pct, and his use of DNP e.t.c.

I am more a believer in that a physique is obtained by hard work, and that compounds that build muscle and burn fat are just cake icing.

Always measure risk vs reward, and take the healthier approach.

In the case of pct, the post cycle TAPER is the healthier approach.

Tapering sucks donkey’s!Ever so sayeth the people dude.Go ask any bb…That is a real bb and ask about tapering.Ask the men that win shit, not the posers for 3 months out of the year.My research and my backing of this knowledge?..?That would be 14 that is 14 pro card holders my friend. That would mean you need to grow a thick moustach to hide your streach marks and p22 is correct.

Sinking it to the huckle buck when i can!

Biscuite

here here.

Chears

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
You won’t see me even mentioning compounds like DNP - not even in my vocabulary!

[/quote]

How Ironic.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
And as far as the ‘certain email’ lists that these boards have - most of them go right to the individual’s ‘junkmail’ box and or are not even opened and read. So yes it is very important for a certain schiller, to get his book ‘over’ on the forums.
[/quote]

It’s not. You’ll have to just trust me on that. I can leave the forums and not take much if any financial hit.