Adductors, All the Difference?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Oops, just realized my last post was talking about adductors, meant abductors. Don’t get me wrong, they’re both important…and having weak adductors can certainly weaken squatting stability, but you need to be working abductors if you have trouble specifically keeping your knees out.

Take a light resistance band, loop one end around something stable (squat rack or something), put your leg through it and push your leg out to the side…hold the contraction for a second, repeat. Also, monster walks with bands. [/quote]

Or the alternative “Good Girl / Bad Girl” machine!

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Oops, just realized my last post was talking about adductors, meant abductors. Don’t get me wrong, they’re both important…and having weak adductors can certainly weaken squatting stability, but you need to be working abductors if you have trouble specifically keeping your knees out.

Take a light resistance band, loop one end around something stable (squat rack or something), put your leg through it and push your leg out to the side…hold the contraction for a second, repeat. Also, monster walks with bands. [/quote]

Or the alternative “Good Girl / Bad Girl” machine![/quote]

But only if you don’t mind people suspecting you’re a perv lol.