T Nation

Additional Supplement Sources

Unfortunately, Biotest doesn’t sell all the supplements I use! So, my question is where do you guys obtain the following supplements?

MultiVitmain
CLA
Vitamin C
Vitamin E

I’m asking because there’s a lot of talk about many supplements originate in China and are contaminated with heavy metals!

[quote]nargoth16 wrote:
Unfortunately, Biotest doesn’t sell all the supplements I use! So, my question is where do you guys obtain the following supplements?

MultiVitmain
CLA
Vitamin C
Vitamin E

I’m asking because there’s a lot of talk about many supplements originate in China and are contaminated with heavy metals![/quote]

#1 from walgreens/walmart, #2 from Flameout and food, #3 if taking extra walgreens /walmart, food

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
nargoth16 wrote:

MultiVitmain
CLA
Vitamin C
Vitamin E

I’m asking because there’s a lot of talk about many supplements originate in China and are contaminated with heavy metals!

#1 from walgreens/walmart, #2 from Flameout and food, #3 if taking extra walgreens /walmart, food

Phill
[/quote]

Sorry, my question was poorly phrased. What brands of these things do you purchase?

(Flameout doesn’t seem to have much CLA in a serving. I take an additional 1g cap of CLA w/ each cap of Flameout.)