Adding Winstrol to TRT

ok, I think I might start with 50mg primo every 5 days with my TRT, which is 70mg per week, I’ll see how I feel with that

I am not super familiar with this but I thought Primo was dosed 100-150mg daily, or 600mg weekly.

1 Like

Hi swoops39

I think that’s the modern recommendation for cycle dosages. I want to add the primo to my TRT protocol year round.

Here’s the one that I use. I bought it from Amazon. It’s awesome! You can cut numerous pills at one time. If the pill is hard enough, quartering is possible. I used Alpha Pharma branded (Rexobol) 10mg and it easily cut into quarters. just takes a little practice and effort to line up the halved pills so that they cut evenly at the quarter mark.

https://www.amazon.com/Multiple-Splitter-Alignment-Splitting-Quartering/dp/B00JMHZ5BG/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=2BLSU6C7Z9X6G&dchild=1&keywords=multi+pill+splitter&qid=1587672397&sprefix=multi+pill+%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE1U0JKV0VYNUwxS1UmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAwMjYxMzgyWEJQOElQTDRCTTBWJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwNTUyODUzSVZDNENYVjdVUjFWJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

1 Like

Hi layman I think your over complicating things for your self, so I’m gonna put it in simple terms the steps for you to follow dr lichtens protocol,

Step 1 is your testosterone TRT DOSE
Step 2 is to use a dht derivative to lower the shbg and keep it in good range, he uses winstrol but I choose primo as I done my own research and found primo the safest that still does the job of Lowering the shbg,
Step 3 is to use DECA to treat inflammation at a low dose around 40mg a week,

Also just to inform people dr lichten has been taking winstrol him self at very low dose for 35 years straight, I would have to watch his video again to remember exact dose but I think it’s 20mg per week,

1 Like

Thanks bro, I don’t know if I mentioned it on that thread but I’m already on TRT. Currently injecting 68mg test E every 5 days. im interested to see my blood tests next week. I think 50mg primo along with my TRT (E5D) would be good for me. Obviously I’m also planning to add in some deca after a few week too.

That looks like a really good one. I’ll check if I can get the same brand from here.

Ok remember to have your diet correct no grains or processed foods that aggravate the gut, with out doing this no treatment will work, trust me,

1 Like

Your right I need to sort out my diet. Im fairly certain I can eat rice without negative reactions and i noticed along with protein it helps me gain muscle really well. I was considering the carnivore diet because I found out about Mikhaila Peterson and how it fixed her rheumatoid arthritis and also there are guys who bodybuild on the carnivore diet who say they still make gains but I’m not that good at cooking and it’s so hard to make meat alone taste nice. the only things I currently avoid because of the colitis is energy drinks, orange juice, most bread, pizza and oats.

To be honest with you I believe you need to cut out all grains at first for 3 months and only eat whole real foods no processed or grains etc, including rice
Grains are very tough on our gut lining and not good for gut health in general,

And you say you can’t cook very well than a real Whole Foods diet will suit you perfectly because there’s not much to cook,

You should be eating probiotics foods and prebiotic foods and some Meat protein, here are some great foods, bananas, real potatoes Not fried ones! Yoghurt, avocado, berries, meat, fish,
Pure Coconut milk! Olive oil, butter, vegetables,
Real cheese, Eggs!
Most of this food you don’t need to cook only boil the potatoes, and can also boil the meat, just add some spices curcuma and black pepper wich reduces inflammation and some paprika and it’s delicious, let boil for 35 minutes and it’s done,

My only carb sources are bananas and potatoes
And I have plenty of energy and building muscle with no problem,

2 Likes

I went grain free for Lent and I have never in my life had that kind of gut turmoil the first few weeks. It was wild. Once I got used to it I was back to normal and life went on. It’s funny how you can get used to not having something that you’ve had your whole life in a few weeks. Wish I could have kept up with it after Easter, but the reality was that I was ready to murder everyone in my office just to have a hamburger again.

1 Like

What is lent?
You mean lentils ?
If you do mean them they are also pretty strong on the gut like beans and very Gasy lol
To heal the gut as I suggested to layman fruits vegetables and meats work great and also yogurt and butter etc, with some probiotics like kefir and fermented vegetables,

1 Like

Lent is a Christian occasion, he abstained from grains for lent

I suppose I could try to bulk up eating chiken, mashed potatoes with butter and veg everyday adding in fruit, yogurt and nuts.

But what about protein shakes? Isn’t that processed too?

I’m going to think about this, I heard that when you eat certain foods you build up a tolerance, and when you stop eating those foods you can loose the tolerance you built. When I decided against the carnivore diet for myself and instead chose to have a varied healthy style diet I think since then I have built up some sort of improved tolerance to different foods, Maybe I’ve built up a tolerance to rice, I’ve been eating rice without problems recently, I’m suspicious of mushrooms, egg plants, peppers and asparagus but I’ll still try to force my body to process it. maybe I haven’t been cooking the veg enough

Do you boil all your veg? I’ve been shallow frying my veg in healthy fats while trying to keep the colours maybe I should try heavily boiling my veg instead

Was there any gut turmoil when you reintroduced grains back into your deit after lent?

Yes I boil all my veg but just enough so it’s soft to eat with out over doing it,
About the rice buddy I’m telling you rice is not good for us anyway regardless of ulcerative colitis or not,
You might as well eat pure sugar because that’s what it is, and it’s sucks other vitamins from the good food you eat,

Now if you were talking wild rice that’s a different story that’s very healthy they call it wild rice but it’s actually not even a rice, it’s delicious very flavorful and very healthy and nutritious,
Wild rice is from grass,

1 Like

No gut issues when I went back to my regular diet. I feel better now than I did grain-free, which is a shame because I was hoping to see results that would spur me to make some changes. Oh well.

1 Like