Adding Winstrol to My Test E

here is what you would do then to get results you want

test E 300wk
anavar 40mgED split 20mg am/pm I would do waking up and late afternoon after lunch to keep the times somewhat even.
adex .25-.50mg ED watch for joint aches and watch your e2 levels and adjust the adex to that
nolva on hand if you start getting itchy nips then take 20mg ed for 2 weeks.untill they stop

leave the clen and T3 alone for now I would just stick with test and var
you can proably bump ut the test to 500 a week and come out great
you may have a bit more bloating so you will gain a good amount of weight but then loose it after. so you can stay in the same weight class.
loosing weight or gaining weight even on cycle is a mater of diet and training.

I dont know sounds pretty solid and simple to me.

ok guys got it,and thank you…1 thing I have about 6 boxes of androl gel…just going to waste…should I just add that in also ?

when I decide to use the T3 which is liquid…can I take 50mcgs at once ? its a
60 ml bottle 200mcgs’ per ml…??
ok I bugged you guys enough so thank you.once anavar gets here I will keep you posted…but im going to bump up my test as of this week

yes ,no maybe so, :slight_smile:

[quote]fightu35 wrote:
ok guys got it,and thank you…1 thing I have about 6 boxes of androl gel…just going to waste…should I just add that in also ?

when I decide to use the T3 which is liquid…can I take 50mcgs at once ? its a
60 ml bottle 200mcgs’ per ml…??
ok I bugged you guys enough so thank you.once anavar gets here I will keep you posted…but im going to bump up my test as of this week[/quote]

I would use the Androgel first, double dose it am/pm - it will raise your test levels to around 1400ng/ml, it did for me, 100mg/g? - Note that 300mg test/week will raise levels roughly the same. Plus you get a nice DHT boost with the gel. The other option would be to send them to me - that seems like the best idea to me. You could also run it as well, I would use it as a “boost” for certain activities - training, fighting, sex, dates, etc. It won’t offer much, but at least should offer a bit of a dht boost. Won’t be noticable much, so I’d just dose it high am/pm until you run out, then boost your injectable test.

Dosing the T3 all at once will be fine, I’d take it in the AM. I’d also avoid calcium and antacids around the time you take it.