T Nation

Adding Tren to High Test Cycle

Dear juice monkeys,

As some of you may know, I’ve decided to run a test-heavy cycle and leave out all the other crap this time around.

So currently I’m on week 5 of 800mg Test E/wk and I would like to add in some Tren Ace before the end of the cycle. Now, I want to do 100mg EOD so 350mg/wk but that shit would kill me at 800mg Test E.

The question is, what do I taper my test down to?

I was thinking along the lines of 400mg Test E and 350mg Tren A.

What do you guys think?

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Dear juice monkeys,

As some of you may know, I’ve decided to run a test-heavy cycle and leave out all the other crap this time around.

So currently I’m on week 5 of 800mg Test E/wk and I would like to add in some Tren Ace before the end of the cycle. Now, I want to do 100mg EOD so 350mg/wk but that shit would kill me at 800mg Test E.

The question is, what do I taper my test down to?

I was thinking along the lines of 400mg Test E and 350mg Tren A.

What do you guys think?[/quote]

800mg/wk of Test is high test?

Who knows you might fine leaving the test where it’s at, or maybe you won’t. I found 500mg or more of tren was the best for me. Since its ace it will be out of your system quick if you develop sides.

How long do you plan on running the tren? How long is your cycle?

Maybe get some prop, let the test E clear out while running the prop then add in the ace for the last few weeks of your cycle.

It wont kill you, run that shit.

But the real question is not just what should you taper down too but how long it will take your system and esters to clear.

At the end of week 5 (front load or no front load ) you have a little under a 100mg of gear active in you daily. If you take week six off from all injections and begin the ace on day 1 week 7 along with 200mg split on test you will be in the high 40’s mg of active test in your system would should make everything manageable. You could even extend it to a 10 day break which would give you high 30’s mg active compound if you wanted to be “super safe”.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
It wont kill you, run that shit.

But the real question is not just what should you taper down too but how long it will take your system and esters to clear.

At the end of week 5 (front load or no front load ) you have a little under a 100mg of gear active in you daily. If you take week six off from all injections and begin the ace on day 1 week 7 along with 200mg split on test you will be in the high 40’s mg of active test in your system would should make everything manageable. You could even extend it to a 10 day break which would give you high 30’s mg active compound if you wanted to be “super safe”. [/quote]

Thanks Popeye that’s kind of what I was looking for. Trick here though I won’t start till around week 10 if I do it.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Who knows you might fine leaving the test where it’s at, or maybe you won’t. I found 500mg or more of tren was the best for me. Since its ace it will be out of your system quick if you develop sides.

How long do you plan on running the tren? How long is your cycle?

Maybe get some prop, let the test E clear out while running the prop then add in the ace for the last few weeks of your cycle.

[/quote]

I was gonna run the tren for around 4 weeks, my cycle is going to be anywhere from 16-20 weeks, probably on the shorter end of that.