Adding to My TRT

I need some advice. I have cycled a dozen times in my life but after my last one I went and got on TRT. I have been going and getting my shot every week. I wanted to add some size so I decided to add another shot of Test Cyp for 10 weeks going from 200mg to 400mg per week. What kind of gains should I see and is it ok after the 10 weeks to go back to 200mg a week at the clinic? I really want some advice from experienced guys please no joke comments.

[quote]Lightweight88 wrote:
I need some advice. I have cycled a dozen times in my life but after my last one I went and got on TRT. I have been going and getting my shot every week. I wanted to add some size so I decided to add another shot of Test Cyp for 10 weeks going from 200mg to 400mg per week. What kind of gains should I see and is it ok after the 10 weeks to go back to 200mg a week at the clinic? I really want some advice from experienced guys please no joke comments. [/quote]

you will find that no one can answer your question with vague information about yourself.

read and memorize the stickies in both T Replacement and Steroid forums (they are next to the yellow 3M post-it note icons to the right) and understand what i am writing to you. give some information about your weekly/monthly life.

tell me with your 12 cycles experience will i have some gains if i inject 400mg testosterone for 8 weeks? it’s like answering a math question without the variables.

it is troublesome that you have 12 cycles under your belt and are making this sort of inquiry.

I think I said that wrong. I have been going to the clinic for over a year and was interested in how much 200mg more would really do for gains. I know my body has developed a higher tolerance. I am 5’8 175 right now. I workout 6 days a week and consume about 5000 calories a day. I have an extremely fast metabolism rate.