T Nation

Adding Test P to a Cycle

Hi
i’m in the 2nd week of a 8week TestE +winny+ proviron cycle

saturday i’ll do my 5th IM (1/4g test E, 1st half of my 3rd week dose)

soon i should get some test P.

how can i add that drug to my cycle?
should i substitute 1/4g of test e with prop? or should i add the prop among test e IM?

you can add it in. Do say 100mg eod.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
you can add it in. Do say 100mg eod.[/quote]

ok
so i have 10ml@100mg i have it for 10 shot (20 days). i can use it in the middle weeks.

nice :slight_smile:

my test e IM are on Wednesday and saturday.

i can do
sunday test p
monday -
tuesday test p
wednesday test e
Thursday test p
friday -
saturday test e

woow :smiley: i need a full shipment of needles :smiley:

I’m just asking here because I really don’t know, but that seems like a lot of unneccesary shots, couldn’t you double up with the prop and enanthanate on a couple days of the week instead of shooting up everyday?

just go mon-thurs-sat with your shots, both test E and test prop in the same syringe…or EOD

or you could save the prop to use after your last test E injection…using the prop while your long estered test clears.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
I’m just asking here because I really don’t know, but that seems like a lot of unneccesary shots, couldn’t you double up with the prop and enanthanate on a couple days of the week instead of shooting up everyday?[/quote]

i think the same :slight_smile:
a lot of shoots :smiley:

bt test prop has a shorter halflife than test e. so if i IM it with test e i can have floating blood level of T. but i think is is not a big issue with that doses

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
just go mon-thurs-sat with your shots, both test E and test prop in the same syringe…or EOD
[/quote]

mhh intresting. i can do 3 shoots/week of 250mg Test E+ 100mg test P…

but it is more than 1gr a week…

[quote]
or you could save the prop to use after your last test E injection…using the prop while your long estered test clears.[/quote]

yes… i have thought also to do so… or i can safe it for the next cycle…

what do you think of a tapering in and out “protocoll” in a 8week cycle?

[quote]cadav wrote:
juice20jd wrote:
just go mon-thurs-sat with your shots, both test E and test prop in the same syringe…or EOD

mhh intresting. i can do 3 shoots/week of 250mg Test E+ 100mg test P…

but it is more than 1gr a week…

or you could save the prop to use after your last test E injection…using the prop while your long estered test clears.

yes… i have thought also to do so… or i can safe it for the next cycle…

what do you think of a tapering in and out “protocoll” in a 8week cycle?

[/quote]
personally, i’d finish with that prop while your enan is clearing out. if you wish to try a P-22 style taper, go for it. if not, just use prop while your long estered test is clearing, and start a traditional pct after.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:

personally, i’d finish with that prop while your enan is clearing out. if you wish to try a P-22 style taper, go for it. if not, just use prop while your long estered test is clearing, and start a traditional pct after.

[/quote]

thanks for the helpfull advice… i’ll read the thread of P22 about the taper… today i get my IM of Testo e… i’ll do a bit of research than i’ll be back here to … discuss if needed :slight_smile:

again thanks for the help :slight_smile: