Adding Test e to c. Help!

So i have enough test e for about 9 weeks that im currently using and a couple weeks of c left that I haven’t been using. I was just wondering if after the e runs out I could use the c instead and it will pickup where the e left off or will it not kick in for a few weeks. Thanks guys

It’s fine to switch.

Enanthate and Cypionate is exactly the same compound just that cypionate lasts 1-2 days longer in your body, just pin Cyp when your Enan is empty.

plenty of shiz comes as a mix e,c…ecp…same thing in my book there is no difference cyp or enan

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
So i have enough test e for about 9 weeks that im currently using and a couple weeks of c left that I haven’t been using. I was just wondering if after the e runs out I could use the c instead and it will pickup where the e left off or will it not kick in for a few weeks. Thanks guys[/quote]

that’s like asking if after 9 shots, you switch from Greygoose to Belvedere vodka you’re going to have to start over the process of getting drunk.

[quote]IdolHands wrote:

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
So i have enough test e for about 9 weeks that im currently using and a couple weeks of c left that I haven’t been using. I was just wondering if after the e runs out I could use the c instead and it will pickup where the e left off or will it not kick in for a few weeks. Thanks guys[/quote]

that’s like asking if after 9 shots, you switch from Greygoose to Belvedere vodka you’re going to have to start over the process of getting drunk. [/quote]

LOL! nice.