Adding Test Cyp Cycle to TRT

Dude. That’s a great transformation. Good work.

Got it, my bad. I couldn’t tell if he was posting them for you or him. Sometimes new people have a hard time posting images. Yes, I second the transformation. Fantastic work sir.

good transformation so far. What did you weigh before, and what’s your current weight? what about your height?

Any problems with loose skin? abs look pretty noticeable now.

Awesome transformation, you were buff before and now you’re buff and diced!

I weighed 275 lbs in the before and 212 in the after. I do have a bit of a loose skin issue in the left swoop of my chest. Does anyone know what to do about that? I’m 5’ 9” .

I think your loose skin will go away in time. You really did lose a shitload of weigh pretty fast. The plus side is you can grow your muscles as fast as you want and no ugly stretch marks.
They never go away. Congrats on your transformation man you are heading in the right direction.

Thank you

Do you have before and after labs for E2 for the addition of 0.125 mg 3X per week anastrozole?

I am on HCG monotherapy atm, and also taking 0.125 mg 3X per week. For me my free test went from 10.8 to 17.4 ng/dl, and E2 went from 24.1 ng/dl to 18.6 ng/dl.

The doctor was worried that E2 was high for the free test being so low (so I got the anastrozole).

Was your E2 measured with the ultra sensitive?

I am trying to get a sense of how powerful anastrozole is.