Adding L-Leucine to Every Protein Drink

Why not just sell it in capsules then? Nobody is doing it from what I can see. I found one place. How do they make xtend taste so good if bcaa are that terrible? Why not just flavor the Leucine?

[quote]fightnews10 wrote:
elusive wrote:
This article by Layne Norton may help you decide when and how to supplement with Leucine.

www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1600/51/

The article said nothing about luceine or adding it to protein drinks guy.[/quote]

WTF? Did you even read it? It was everything about leucine.

I personally mix leucine with diet coke. Only thing that kills the taste. In fact i call it a vodka coke as leucine tastes like powdered alchohol to me.

Try whey hydrolysate and I guarantee you will fantansising about the allure of lovely leucine. WH is rank rotten and the taste is much harder to mask than leucine!

I am not sure of this but it may be the case that with typical whey hydrolysate, most of the bad taste is from leftover enzymes used to cleave the peptides. Certainly different products taste different. While I haven’t tasted by itself the whey hydrolysate used in Surge, certainly there’s no off taste to the finished product, which makes me suspect that the whey hydrolysate itself may be much better tasting than the more common stuff.

how about some luecine in capsule form?

[quote]fightnews10 wrote:
how about some luecine in capsule form?[/quote]

You can pick up a pill tray to make your own caps pretty cheap (vitamin cottage ect.) Works great for a lot of things.

Here’s my question. I always get a very sick feeling when I use it. Shakes, shooting it, yogurt mix…I’d like to think it’s my body “adjusting”, but it’s not likely.
Anyone have this problem?