adding injectable

I am currently two weeks into a oral cycle of 100mg/anabol ed, and 30mg winny ed.I plan on a six week cycle. I am 193lbs, 12%bf. I have been training for about 5 years, and seriously for about 3years of those five. I have seen good results so far. No gyno. I came across some test prop 1000mg total. I finally got the balls to inject it. My question is, is it to late to work it into my cycle? Should i just hold off?

I have done some checking on various boards, no luck yet.

nope its definitely not too late, use at least 4 shots a week. Make sure you have some nolvadex or clomid on hand just in case of gyno

1g wont get you far. save it for the next cycle. i really dont like all oral cycles either. poor choice. a proper cycle MUST include some injectable’s.

“I am currently two weeks into a oral cycle of 100mg/anabol ed, and 30mg winny ed.”

I am reading this correctly? I hope you transposed these dosages.

I think we all read it wrong Dog. I coulda sworn I read that as 100mg of ANADROL, not Anabol. Dude, if you are popping 100mg of D-bol a day, yer SICK!

Either way, 1000mg will get you nowhere right now. Save it for another cycle.

lol, i didnt even read it entirely. i just saw the part about an all oral cycle. 100mgs/ed of anabol with 30mgs/ed of winny? who told you to run this? if its your source then shoot him. before he kills you.

drago or warhorse will give you the ammo

Even if it is 100mg of a-50 ed sounds a bit high. Usually 50 (one tab) per day is enough. That shit is pretty hard on the 'ol liver.