T Nation

Adding HOT-ROX to My Plan

I’d like to get your advice on HOT-ROX…

I’m 33, 6-3 217, following Joe DeFranco’s WS4SB Program and lvoe it. Now, I’d like to rip it up a little. I can see differences in my physique, but like most of us, would still like to get rid of that little bit around the mid-section.

I should mention that cardio and diet are good…

Now, I drink a cup of coffee in the morning, plus take Fast-Twitch before I work out - will adding HOT-ROX make me insane?

Thank you…

[quote]JCognito wrote:

I’m 33, 6-3 217, following Joe DeFranco’s WS4SB Program and lvoe it. Now, I’d like to rip it up a little. I can see differences in my physique, but like most of us, would still like to get rid of that little bit around the mid-section.

Now, I drink a cup of coffee in the morning, plus take Fast-Twitch before I work out - will adding HOT-ROX make me insane?

Thank you…[/quote]

For me, I don’t like to take HOT-ROX with any other stimulants.

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
JCognito wrote:

Thank you…

For me, I don’t like to take HOT-ROX with any other stimulants.[/quote]

Yeah, I wouldn’t mix HOT-ROX with other stimulant goodies. HOT-ROX is definitely a great product, but I feel it’s kind of a waste of money if you haven’t yet hit a natural fat loss plateau. Case in point, I can hit 10-11% bodyfat pretty easy without any “help”, but getting under that is hellish on my own. I could run marathons and eat like a bird and still not get there.