Adding Fat Faster Than We Lose?

Why is that we can put on fat in a shorter period of time then lose it?

In short? Because it’s a lot more metabolically expensive to use it for fuel than it is to store it. It takes more effort for the body to build a fire with it than it does to stick it on the woodpile. Like I say, in short, very short.

–Tiribulus->

because your body has only one ultimate goal in mind… stay alive. Storing fat is your bodies insurance plan for a disaster, losing fat goes against its natural tendancies.

I can’t resist…

Because it only takes five minutes to eat 3000 calories worth of donuts while it can take forever for you to actually use those calories through exertion.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I can’t resist…

Because it only takes five minutes to eat 3000 calories worth of donuts while it can take forever for you to actually use those calories through exertion.[/quote]

I can lose 2lbs through a good exertion.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I can lose 2lbs through a good exertion.[/quote]

Elimination doesn’t count!

[quote]vroom wrote:
rsg wrote:

Elimination doesn’t count![/quote]

What about taking a dump?

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
vroom wrote:
rsg wrote:

Elimination doesn’t count!

What about taking a dump?[/quote]

I think he had caught on.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I can’t resist…

Because it only takes five minutes to eat 3000 calories worth of donuts while it can take forever for you to actually use those calories through exertion.[/quote]

Yup. You can only create so much of a caloric deficit. Doing everything perfectly-lifting hard, spot on diet, and burning extra calories through cardio, you can lose fat quite quickly. But past a certain point, your body will just think it’s starving to death and refuse to give up any more fat. It’ll oblige by shedding some muscle though.

You could try eating less.

wicked. thanks guys