T Nation

Adding Deca

I sustained an injury after my first cycle of Test Cyp (200 mg 2x a week). Although I feel the injury was unrelated to my first cycle, it gave me concern to where it would have left me had I been mid-cycle. My future cycle will be Test Cyp (300 mg 2x a week) and I would like to add some Deca. I have heard it helps improve collagen synthesis. Does anyone have advice on staying health during a blast? I am currently cruising on Test Cyp. 200 mg for TRT.

Damn man cruising on 200ml a week is insane :wink: where are you pinning all of that?

[quote]Reed wrote:
Damn man cruising on 200ml a week is insane :wink: where are you pinning all of that?[/quote]

I drink it. lol! Fixed it up for ya Bro, thanks for the catch. Now back to our regularly scheduled program…

When you say healthy on a blast what per say do you mean? Are you asking all around or specifically for the joints?

[quote]Reed wrote:
When you say healthy on a blast what per say do you mean? Are you asking all around or specifically for the joints? [/quote]

My big concern is ripping a muscle or tendon on a cycle. I know my dosages are low by most standards but I do push myself in the gym. I plan on running higher reps. to place less stress on my tendons. My days of heavy sq/bp/dl may be behind me now and I am ok with that but I want some additional size. I love to train, if I am hurt, I’m a miserable fuck.

Deca or Eq are your best bets for collagen synthesis Eq more so than Deca. Anavar is also a decent option how ever relatively expensive. As for the tearing of a muscle and what not I’m sure you know as well as any other lifter to warm up properly and stretch. Take care of your body and it will do the same for you.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Deca or Eq are your best bets for collagen synthesis Eq more so than Deca. Anavar is also a decent option how ever relatively expensive. As for the tearing of a muscle and what not I’m sure you know as well as any other lifter to warm up properly and stretch. Take care of your body and it will do the same for you.[/quote]

Thanks! My next step in the process is access. My Test is by script but anything else could not be talked about in the Dr. office. On-line seems like a dicey chance. I’m sure if I hit the local gym and slammed some reps with 500 in the squat, they’d fine me. :slight_smile:

Anyone have any luck with TB500 ?