Adding Clen/T3 to Cycle

5 10, 290
2nd cycle

600 test enatgate a week and 75mg var ED 1ng adex 2x a week

wondering what you guys thought about adding clen and t3 to this cycle around week 8while also bumping var to 100n? Current cycle is 10 weeks but will go 12 or 16 depending on how I like what’s going on near the end…

"holy fuck? Lean is the goal

290lbs and only planning your second cycle? You’ve either got the genetics of a pro bodybuilder or you are carrying way too much fat for cycling.

Assuming that you are just a monster (and I’ve seen your old training log so I’m pretty sure that’s the case) then yeah, there’s no reason why not.

I would start the fat burners earlier, and taper up slowly. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

For bonus points you could log it here so we can all marvel in your splendour

If it matters I started using superdrol in high school all the way through sophomore year of college. I probably did 6 cycles of that

this is my second time using big boy stuff. My first was Test cup. My current one is test plus var. I want to add slowly so I know how I react to everything instead of dropping it all at once…which is why is add the clen and t3 after 2 months

so, how would you throw it together if you don’t mind detailing…

a log would be slick but my schedule didn’t let me play on the net much anymore

Haha, makes a bit more sense! Superdrol in high school must’ve made you one of the biggest scariest dudes in your school. That shit was no joke.

Test and var is a sexy cycle, you’ll enjoy that. If you can afford to run the var a little higher, 100mg is when it really gets sexual.

I tend to be quite conservative with my doses, and particularly so with fat burners, but I’d do your cycle something like:

-12 weeks 600mg test

-100mg var ed (depending on affordability, just whatever dose of var you can afford)

-adex .5mg eod (bit more effective than the twice weekly 1mg dosing)

-clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, 20mg, tapering up by 20mg daily for as long as you can handle the sides then tapering back down within the two week period. Most dudes start at 40mg I think, but I am pretty sensitive to stimulants so I don’t tend to start it that high. It depends on the clen too, some research stuff is way stronger than other stuff so it’s quite an individual thing really.

-T3 last month or so, starting at 12.5mcg and tapering up, then tapering back down. I wouldn’t go much higher than 50mcg, and to be honest would only go as high as that if I was trying to get disgustingly lean.

-Usual PCT protocol, just whatever you prefer. Personally I blast hCG (while esters clear), then 4 weeks of clomid, overlapping with 4 weeks of nolva starting in the third week of clomid use. I PCT a bit more aggressively than most, which is why I think I keep recovering and don’t need to go on trt, but I digress…

How lean are you currently? You might get to where you want to be with just the test and var on it’s own.

i wouldn’t be afraid of taking the T3 up to 75 mcg or so. the half-life is pretty fast, so you can ramp up as fast as your comfortable with…

an interesting side effect of T3, is that it up-regulates beta-2 cells, which means clen or albuteol will work better when stacking the 2 of them…

btw, i’m currently giving albuterol a whirl… it doesn’t have the reputation that clen does, but it’s supposed to remain effective longer. i think that’s due to the fact that it doesn’t bind to the receptor nearly as long as clen does… it’s also supposed to be more effective in enhancing workouts, whereas most people complain about the effects of clen…

albuterol might also be slightly anti-catabolic in humans. clen has that reputation, but that has only been documented in animals, not people…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i wouldn’t be afraid of taking the T3 up to 75 mcg or so. the half-life is pretty fast, so you can ramp up as fast as your comfortable with…
[/quote]

this is the sort of thing I was meaning when I said that fat burners are quite individual. I’d never go that high with T3, personally.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

this is the sort of thing I was meaning when I said that fat burners are quite individual. I’d never go that high with T3, personally.[/quote]

i thought you were making reference to the clen… T3 bothers you that much, too?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

this is the sort of thing I was meaning when I said that fat burners are quite individual. I’d never go that high with T3, personally.[/quote]

I’ve seen pretty high protocols on other forums that suggest going to 100mcg as the max dose, some go as high as 125. Tapering up/down over 6 or 8 weeks.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

i thought you were making reference to the clen… T3 bothers you that much, too?[/quote]

it’s not so much that the T3 bothers me, just I haven’t ever needed to go as high as that

With clen and t3 together you can run moderate dosages of each much longer than just a high dose of clen which would burn you out after a few weeks.

Start off with say 50mcg of t3 and 20mcg of clen which would probably only be brought up to 40 - 80mcg at the most with a long use of it. Just because you stop ‘feeling’ clen after a couple days or 1/2 weeks doesn’t mean it stops working. The body adapts to shock very quickly.

Especially with test and var in the mix. The test at 600mg a week will keep you strong, thick and muscular with var adding the finishing polish and most of all PUMPS in the gym. t3 and clen as a nice slow base of fat burning throughout.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve seen pretty high protocols on other forums that suggest going to 100mcg as the max dose, some go as high as 125. Tapering up/down over 6 or 8 weeks.[/quote]

yeah, i’ve seen that as well…

i’m curious if any of these people can actually show an added benefit over 75 mcg, or not…

just about everywhere I’ve read about t3, people say it is extremely catabolic, how much truth is there to this in your experiences?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
just about everywhere I’ve read about t3, people say it is extremely catabolic, how much truth is there to this in your experiences?[/quote]

i think a lot of people get in trouble with T3, because they don’t account for how much it can increase metabolism. if one were to drop calories by a large amount and add in Cytomel, then they’d be running a serious deficit, and prolly lose a lot of weight.

a way to mitigate that is to ensure that one is taking in quality nutrients without dropping them too low. obviously using AAS concurrently would minimize loss in muscle, and also help with fat loss.

i think for most people it’d be best to keep calories slightly below maintenance when adding in T3, and also running something like testosterone at at least 300 mg/wk…

here’s a couple studies for further info:

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.82.3.3827

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

just about everywhere I’ve read about t3, people say it is extremely catabolic, how much truth is there to this in your experiences?[/quote]

i think a lot of people get in trouble with T3, because they don’t account for how much it can increase metabolism. if one were to drop calories by a large amount and add in Cytomel, then they’d be running a serious deficit, and prolly lose a lot of weight.

a way to mitigate that is to ensure that one is taking in quality nutrients without dropping them too low. obviously using AAS concurrently would minimize loss in muscle, and also help with fat loss.

i think for most people it’d be best to keep calories slightly below maintenance when adding in T3, and also running something like testosterone at at least 300 mg/wk…

http://ajpendo.physiolog
y.org/content/281/6/E1172

[/quote]

Awesome, thanks, what about t3 on a bulk? Or is that just stupid

http://ajpendo.physiolog
y.org/content/281/6/E1172

[/quote]

Awesome, thanks, what about t3 on a bulk? Or is that just stupid
[/quote]

i’ve heard people do it, but at waayyy lower doses… i have no experience with that, tho…