Addictive Foods

Golden delicious apple sliced with cinnamon and drizzled honey.

Barbecued chicken

Last but not least Natureal Peanut butter

Chocolate milk, beef jerky, oatmeal, cheese, steak, bacon, oatmeal pancakes, whole wheat pasta covered in cheese, pasta, almonds, fried rice, ribs, beer, Hamburger helper, strawberries and blueberries.

cheesecake … i can inhale that shit.

Smart Balance Peanut Butter (1 jar a week)

Metabolic Drive Bars (any flavor)

Sushi and Sashimi

Golden Apples

Edamame (I know,I know… but they’re so damn good when your drunk!)

[quote]n3wb wrote:
red lobster cheddar bay biscuits[/quote]

Damn dude you suck I forgot all about them damn things havent been there in over a year. GOOD lord those things are friggin aweosme.

Nice choice

The all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet

The all-you-can-eat pizza buffet

The all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard buffet

The all-you-can-eat chicken fried steak buffet

Cheeze-nips.

Banana pudding.

Ribeye steaks.

Dairy Queen Blizards.

Fucking baby carrots…before I know it, I’ve eaten a whole bag in one sitting.

Peanut butter or peanuts.

Polly-o string cheese!

Natural PB/ Power PB/ “Naturally More”

it’s the devil- esp mixed with a little whey protein or splenda because 1 TB is never enough

pb is good for you- but when you eat half the jar…probably not so good for the leanin out!

what else is damn good…
Bunny Tracks Ice Cream

ranch dressing, cheesecake, Ben & Jerry’s New York Super fudge Chunk/Cherry Garcia, pizza, In-n-Out Burger

fresh green peas

homemade oatmeal cookies

natural peanut butter

Ferrer roche chocolates

havarti cheese

good hot coffee

Jesus christ people I feel like I’m in the middle of a weight watchers meeting where all the fat chicks sit around and talk about the food they love but they know they can’t have!!

While were on the subject… CANDY. Serious as hell. I can eat an entire bag of any type of candy in [b]less than[/b] one sitting. Most other things I can live without (except ice cream), hell almost anything I can live without (thank you V-Diet). But a good bag of gummy bears or jelly beans, or the grand daddy of them all candy corn… Halloween and Easter are the two hardest times of the year for me. Just thinking about these holiday’s makes me want to curl up into the fetus position.

Ramen noodles. I could eat them every day, every meal.

Hot sauce. Any brand that’s over one million scoville units will do. Especially on chicken wings.

Another vote for natural PB.Or as someone else has mentioned that “naturally more” PB is good shit,may even be better.
Oats.Thats right oats. I love them.I fix them with a scoop of chocolate whey,a BIG scoop of splenda and cold water.I dont cook them.Sometimes I’ll through in a spoonful of PB.
Mmmmmmmm…oats and PB

for me double stuff oreos and whole milk…the one good thing about being a skinny bastard

Garden of Eatin “RED HOTS” chips. These are very addicting.

Looking threw all these posts its dawned on me that if Biotest ever sold a suped up natty peanutbutter they’d make a fortune.

Definitely not the albacore tuna I’m eating right now. For me pretty much the entire Taco Bell menu is good to go.

Vanilla wafers. I’m hopeless if I even get in the same zip code with those damn things which is why I haven’t touched em.

T-Vixen

[quote]TheWookie wrote:
T-Vixen[/quote]

ahahahahahahaha!

celery sticks and peanut butter

LASAGNA ( low on pasta and heavy on the meat and cheese!)

banana bread

organic dark chocolate

Surge!

cottage cheese with almost everything

beets! ( I love beets… and cabbage??? wierd, I know)

Chicken… where would all the leaner-outters be without chicken breasts?

more peanut butter

and finally,
oatmeal!

SL