Addicted to an Exercise?

Is anyone else addicted to a specific exercise? Personally, even though I suck at them I’m completely addicted to back squats. I’m pretty new to back squats, yea I was the guy on the leg press machine, so I’m having to work hard on my form. I find myself squatting three or four times a week. Probably too much but I can’t help it! Like I said, I’m addicted.

I’m addicted to progress

dont blame you. i did smolov to get my squat up to 100kg. now im doing it to get it up to 150kg, and im loving it

Deadlifts are still my fave :))))

Box Squats.

i haven’t been able to do dips since middle May, so this last week i am trying to make up for lost time. My SLDL has stalled so i sldl’d 4 times this last week.

Kroc Rows and dumbell pullovers give me a hard on.

I’m really liking RDLs right now also. Make my hams feel great.

Shrugs and pinwheels.

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
Shrugs and pinwheels.[/quote]

yea I can tell! fuckin yolked dude.

I’m thinking about trying smolov. It sounds badass. I feel like my squats are too far behind the rest of my lifts so I’m really wanting it to catch up.

I can’t say I’m currently addicted to any exercise in particular, though I was in the past. I too am a former leg press machineaholic. Lately I am just addicted to my entire routine. Thanks to this place I have taken the intensity of my weight lifting to places it has never been. Getting done with an exercise and needing to regain my bearings before I fall over, now that is addicting. :slight_smile:

[quote]Jim W wrote:
I can’t say I’m currently addicted to any exercise in particular, though I was in the past. I too am a former leg press machineaholic.

Lately I am just addicted to my entire routine. Thanks to this place I have taken the intensity of my weight lifting to places it has never been. Getting done with an exercise and needing to regain my bearings before I fall over, now that is addicting. :slight_smile: [/quote]

hell yea

I’m addicted to chin-ups

It’s an unusual way to put it, but I guess I design my routine around which exercises I’m “addicted” to.

Meaning, every exercise I do, is one that I am really enjoying, and if there is an exercise I don’t like for whatever reason I will tweak it in some way or change it out for something else that I do like.

So obviously there’s like 20 of them…