Adderall and Energy Drinks

Hey im studying for finals and i just took 2 15 mg instant release adderalls to focus, and i didnt feel them working after like 40 min so i just downed 2 five hour energy’s and now my heart is really really racing, I am in my target HR zone working out, just sitting in front a comp…Other then getting dehydrated is their anything i should worry about. (Yes i know this was dumb, but if i get an A on my Bank Management test then it was worth it :slight_smile: )

… please die.

You didn’t know? You’re supposed to enjoy the euphoric state of the first hour you’ve taken adderall. I masturbated, drank chocolate milk, and generally annoyed those that I was living with who were also trying to study for exams.

Moral of the story, you failed, you get nothing, good day sir.

Darwin award?

If you drink two 5 hour energy drinks, does that give you 10 hours of energy?

Are people getting dumber or am I getting smarter?

Are bloodlines getting too close?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
You didn’t know? You’re supposed to enjoy the euphoric state of the first hour you’ve taken adderall. I masturbated, drank chocolate milk, and generally annoyed those that I was living with who were also trying to study for exams.

Moral of the story, you failed, you get nothing, good day sir.[/quote]

I would be annoyed if you were masturbating near me whilst I tried to study.

BBB[/quote]

I would be annoyed if you were studying near me while I masturbate.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Moral of the story, you failed, you get nothing, good day sir.[/quote]

I would be annoyed if you were masturbating near me whilst I tried to study.

BBB[/quote]

I would be annoyed if you were studying near me while I masturbate. [/quote]

Youre both assuming that people dont do studies on masturbation.

i mamothly masturbate maximaly on studious students studiently studying

[quote]man bear pig wrote:
… please die. [/quote]

He’s sooper serial…Excelsior!