Added Anastrazole, Feeling Better

@mip1950

Are you taking 1mg anastrazole per week? Split? Or 1mg w shot?

Ive tried with an AI, and without. Without, I retain fluid like crazy and have some brain fog. As soon as I start taking it again, I pee out what seems like 5 lbs of water retention, and my memory seems much better.

One thing Ive learned by reading this forum is, one size doesnt fit all.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to eat less salt, and as for memory
 Estrogen helps retain it, Otherwise women would easily forget shit, and they never do.

1 Like

Thanks Doc. I think Ill stick to what works for ME.

1 Like

I’ve tried ai early on. Yeah same. I lost water weight looked a bit better. But it turns out I need that water, cause then started back pain and dry skin.

And I always seemed to crash my e2 on just .1 mg ai.

Dude, do u understand that high e2 in men can FOR SURE make ur mind “clouded” (indirectly by increasing TSH for example) which in turn makes for a shittier memory? Its not as simple as: “Well women got lots of it so fucking up the estrogen buddy!!”

Jesus this place.

1 Like

You always sound strung out, irritable, and unhappy. You’re just like Danny Bossa except you preach low T and Low E.

Some guys need Estrogen control. But you should consider how much fluid you’re not retaining now. Fluid that you need in your joints and bloodstream. You’ll see the light sooner or later. Be careful with AI’s. The Doctors are starting to come around, and so will the patients.

Lol, these “patients” are rather starting to understand that maybe it wasnt such a good idea dropping AI after all when they notice it doesnt work to “wait it out” when their cock dont work, they develop gyno and cry to movies.

Thats great, now continue talking about the person instead of the actual subject, lmfao.

You feel different. That’s great. But is it a honeymoon? You changed two things at the same time. You lowered your dose and added an ai. It is much wiser to change one thing at a time. Single digit e2 is not likely sustainable From a health standpoint. And more than likely how you feel may very well change. One weekly is a cool experiment. But Id keep these things in mind.

Jesus why do the no AI crew always comes up with osteoporosis and that it will fuck you up long term? That’s crazy!
We are not taking about tanking your estrogen, we are talking about having it in a healthy range of 20-40.

A new trend nowadays is TRT plus. For example 150 test and 100 primo. Primo for some people(me) lowers circulating estrogen. Your E2 will stay in range all the time. One could easily inject primo even every 2 weeks since it’s a depot.
The same with Masteron. You just have to find the right ratio.

This whole NO AI thing is getting ridiculous.
That’s not a fucking heroin or crystal man. It’s a pill to control estrogen. Period!

For 125 mg test per week i need e3d 0.25 arimidex and guess what? I feel good. All the time.
The " let your estrogen raise" shit is just crazy. How do those people look like?

I can tell from my experience if my E2 is slightly above 40 i look pregnant with a 6 pack. Face looks 5 years older and my whole body full of water. My dick won’t stay hard and i have difficult time coming. And no prolactin is good. Dhea is supplemented. Pregnenolone also, vitamin D3 and fish oil as well. It’s just the fucking estrogen.

3 Likes

Because it can! I was on .5mg/wk of anastrozole for about 7 years. On that “small” dose, my E2 was consistently in the 20’s-30’s when my blood was drawn at trough. The joint pain in my feet got so bad that I couldn’t walk after working all day, every day. After stopping anastrozole, the foot pain went away in about a week or so, and hasn’t returned.

There may be certain men who need an AI when on trt. I was convinced for 7 years, that I was one of those men. I wasn’t. I’ve always been someone who doesn’t like taking any medication unless necessary. My goal on trt has always been to take the least amount of T that I need to relieve my symptoms, and be off all other meds. I’m not anti AI for everyone, just for myself.

1 Like

The no AI crew doesnt seem to have the issues that the AI crew does. That’s why. Manually adjusting it will continue to be your downfall.

1 Like

Some guys go at this with an almost religious fervor.

My approach is to use an open discussion with the patient, including the pros and cons, benefits, risks and alternatives, and follow a shared decision making process.

Most I see do not use an AI. The few that do insist they feel much better with it. Forget about numbers. Some are bothered with E2 of 40, even less. Some feel great with E2 of 100.

I have obtained DEXA scans and N-terminal telopeptide testing on a few of those using an AI. There was no evidence of bone loss. Does not mean it could not or does not happen. Keep in mind these guys exercise, or train, mostly with weights and have decent diets.

Everyone has a story. No one can argue with whatever works for you.

3 Likes

I started this thread and have since stopped taking anastrazole. I can’t put my finger on it, but I didn’t feel right, like low grade depression. Having treatment resistant bipolar complicates teasing out what is my constantly in flux mood shifts or something else, like a medication, supplement or even allergies, impacting my mood. For example, the second COVID shot and the booster both sent me into a deep, frightening depression, with suicidal thoughts.

I thank all of you for your input and observations. Some are fortunate to see improvements and never look back. I seem to be one who will be a work in progress until the end. I don’t mind being a perpetual lab rat. Its been this way since I relapsed back into bipolar in 2004. I’ve come to like the challenge, though I’d prefer just to live and enjoy life. As The Dude said, “I’m abiding”.

1 Like

I’ve experimented with armidex at .50mg once a week and when taken consistently I developed body soarness and I felt dry. So i decided to take it maybe every two weeks and experimented with 1mg and .50mg alternately.
For me it’s every once in a while a 1mg makes me feel great and my libido sky rockets and my dick feels extra sensitive. So it’s hard for me to take it consistently one way or the other. But I definitely need to keep it in my arsenal as I’ve started to develop gyno (real gyno as opposed to it just being in my mind.)

As i said earlier. AI is not the only thing that works. If you feel bald on it. You can try combining test with primobolan at a 1:1 ratio and adjust from there. Do lab work and see where your estrogen is. For some people me included a 1:1 ratio crashs my E2 in single digits.
You can do this experiment with mast or eq as well. The benefits are that you have a TRT plus with good E2 Management and an extra compound for muscle building and overall you will feel good.

That’s the route i am Planning to go with primo.

And i also know 2 dudes that inject 30 mg test a week and 200 mg deca. They feel great for years now.

As you see you can experiment. There are many ways to bring yourself in a good environment.

Good luck with your journey. I am sure you will fix it

Cos they’re referencing studies in old ladies that crushed estrogen due to cancer risk and were likely prone to bone loss in the first place. These things just don’t translate to men on TRT keeping e2 in a healthy range. Does it work for everyone? No, but what does?

3 Likes

I’m 64 years old. A few months ago I decided to try t-boosters to get some energy, and to improve B.M.I. After much research on Pubmed and Google Scholar databases, I started taken a standardized extract of Testofen with Testojack Tongkat Ali Whow! After 3 months or so I began having wet dreams, increased energy, and I can’t get sex off of my mind. I don’t know what else could being doing this. I haven’t been in a relationship with a woman in 15 years and really don’t need one at this stage of my life. However, to be sure, I have ordered a full male hormone testing kit. It hs shipped and I’m looking forward to finding out if the T-Boosters are truly giving me this unexpected
BOOST!