Add 1 Inch to Your Arms in 6 Hours?

I think this workout was featured on Jersey Shore

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
don’t do it man. i accidentally did it for 10hrs instead of 6, and look what happened to me[/quote]

Yeah, it obscures your face if you do it for too long, man.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
This has been around for a long time. Seen in various muscle magazines…probably all of them at one time or another. They used to call it The One Day Arm Cure.

As others have said, it certainly seems to be just an extreme pump coupled with a state of hyper- inflammation. Maybe we can get an exercise physiologist in here to confirm…lol… [/quote]

Posted before I could get to it.

Search for Koresh’s One Day Arm Cure on this site.

Here’s the link to Koreh’s One Day Arm Cure program. Sounds like fun.

Why do you call poliquin Koresh?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Why do you call poliquin Koresh?[/quote]

The first time I read of Poliquin being referred to as Koresh was by a top notch strength coach on FB who’s actually contributed on TN. Then I started reading a lot of other people referrign to him as Koresh on there. There is also a Koreshisms FB page someone created with awesome, word-for-word quotes by him.

I found the damn name so comical that I started using it myself.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Maybe we can get an exercise physiologist in here to confirm…lol… [/quote]

Calling Lonnie Lowery.

Oh, wait… Lowery’s also an RD; can’t use him.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

The first time I read of Poliquin being referred to as Koresh was by a top notch strength coach on FB who’s actually contributed on TN. Then I started reading a lot of other people referrign to him as Koresh on there. There is also a Koreshisms FB page someone created with awesome, word-for-word quotes by him.

[/quote]

who has called him koresh?

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Any chance for the FB Koreshisms link?

lol…

my favorite Poliquin story is the one where he gained 12lbs of muscle in a week while losing 2% bf by eating dominican fruit…

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Any chance for the FB Koreshisms link?[/quote]

Contact me with the info in my hub.

[quote]D Public wrote:
lol…

my favorite Poliquin story is the one where he gained 12lbs of muscle in a week while losing 2% bf by eating dominican fruit…

[/quote]

Specifically mangos in DR, because they’re all mega-loaded with antioxidants.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

who has called him koresh?[/quote]

MANY people. :slight_smile:

[quote]D Public wrote:
lol…

[/quote]

He also had a female client with legs as thick (or thicker) than Tom Platz’s, if I recall correctly (could be wrong in remembering Koreshisms).

Also had a Strongman client with thighs bigger than Ronnie’s.

Also coaches females to do a dozen strict, dead-hang pullups and said that if someone can’t coach a female to do this s/he doesn’t know training.

I did the 1 day arm cure last year or the year before and it worked a little bit actually. they were an inch bigger at first then the next day they were smaller then when i started and then by the 3rd or 4th day i had gained about a half inch to my starting measurements. My friend did the same thing though the same day and gained basically nothing.