Adapting EDT to Bowflex

Disclaimer: Can’t get to the gym, no room for free weights, stuck with Bowflex for the time being, etc. :slight_smile:

Now that you’ve all put down your bats, machetes and nail clippers let’s get down to business :slight_smile:

Does anyone out there do the EDT on their Bowflex? I’m going to go over each exercise and try to find a Bowflex equivalent, but i thought i’d check here first in case someone’s already done this.

Any other suggestions that you might have would be appreciated as well. That’s all, thanks!

I see no reason why you wouldn;t be able to adapt EDT to a bowflex because the whole point of EDT is to do more work than you did last time. If you were a 12 year old gilr you could do EDT with a soup can. It doesn;t matter what type of equipment you have. Lets say you are doing a bowflex bench press the only thing that you have to worry about is wether you are doing more work the second workout then the previous one and so on for as long as you are doing EDT.
No problems.

:slight_smile: Groove

I would have to agree w/ groove on this. It doesn’t matter w/ EDT. Doesn’t matter what type of equipment you use.

I wasn’t talking about adapting the concept, but the exact exercises :slight_smile:

I don’t remember if you are the same guy who posted a month or so ago about using Bowflex, whereupon I recommended EDT. Assuming that you are, I suggest that you re-read the EDT program carefully. It doens’t matter which exercises you choose to do, so long as the increase is shown within a given time interval. So just take a look in the Bowflex manual (or whatever they gave you), choose some exercises, and have at it. A month from now, choose some other ones and have at them. And so on.