AD With Lactic Acid Training

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been doing the Anabolic Diet for a few weeks now and it is working much better than I expected for fat loss, the recovery was a little tough at first on this diet until I started taking Surge after my workouts.

I’m thinking about trying lactic acid training and I was wondering if anyone has combined these and how well they work together? I’m mostly concerned about recovering.

Right on buddy!!
The diet + work out will really speed up your results, just don’t forget to drink you Surge after each work out and you will be just fine, NO PAIN NO GAINS!!!

I’m in the second week of the training and its a son of gun!! really gets you to another level. Its like if you start training all over again. Great combo, go for eat, train hard eat hard and supplement hard!!

The AD requires 30g of carbs a day max. One serving (2 scoops) of Surge has anywhere from 46-53g of carbs, depending on the flavor. Are you taking a full of serving post-workout? If you only take one scoop, that would be 23-26.5g of carbs, and that would put you close to the 30g carb limit for the day.

Nonetheless, I think it would be a good combo for fat loss as long as you keep the carbs low. Do what works for you.

Actually tmoney1, other than fiber I’m getting very little carbs from brocolli, spinach, and various nuts. I read in the e-book you could spend your carbs anywhere you wanted so I’ve been using Monday and Tuesday’s carbs for my PWO Surge on Monday (dropping Tuesday’s carbs severly). It’s confusing to explain but seems to be working and my recovery has greatly improved.

[quote]rich6176 wrote:
Actually tmoney1, other than fiber I’m getting very little carbs from brocolli, spinach, and various nuts. I read in the e-book you could spend your carbs anywhere you wanted so I’ve been using Monday and Tuesday’s carbs for my PWO Surge on Monday (dropping Tuesday’s carbs severly). It’s confusing to explain but seems to be working and my recovery has greatly improved.[/quote]

Sounds good rich. Now that you explained it, it makes sense. I was looking at it from a numbers-only point of view, my bad. If it’s working, keep it going.

whats your diet look like?

I’m eating very clean, even on the weekends I’m avoiding trans fat and hfcs. Typical day looks like this (almost everyday)

Breakfast:
4 boiled eggs (or scrambled) and 4 uncured turkey bacon

Breakfast 2:
1 tsp of Udo’s and 3 reduced fat all natural string cheese (so most of the fast is from udo’s here)

Lunch:
Spinach Salad with turkey, blue cheese, couple whole eggs, sunflower seeds, and 2 tsp olive oil

Lunch 2:
1 serving of Grow! with 1 or 2 tsp of olive oil (If weight training leave out the olive oil and add another scoop of Grow!)

Dinner:
Steak, Hamburger Steak, or Salmon with broccoli with 2 tsp of olive oil and sea salt.

Before Bed:
1 scoop of Grow! with 1 tsp udo’s oil and 2 tsp of ground flaxseed (for fiber).

If I’m weight training this day I’ll add Surge to the list after weights, taking fiber supplements throughout the day, Also almost all of the food is organic and uncured (eggs are omega 3 and organic), all Grow! is Metabolic Drive.