Actual Research on Orals?

Dbol for short term or sporadic use is fine. I’ve used it to get through a sticking point. I turn into a bigger asshole than I am normally and bloat tremendously, so I just don’t like it much.

Anavar is allegedly less harsh on the liver and I don’t get any bloat from it. In fact, I’ve lost fat when using it together with test. In fact, I consider the best “beach muscle” oral around — no huge gains or anything, just solid and defined — but note while I have drifted over 15% fat before, I hover around 10-11% pretty much most of the time.

Take the above as pure bro-knowledge. It’s one guy’s experience.

My wife — who admittedly has a big guy preference and lets me take what would otherwise be medically unwise decisions — but is a doctor, considers all orals bad news.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
My wife — who admittedly has a big guy preference and lets me take what would otherwise be medically unwise decisions — but is a doctor, considers all orals bad news.[/quote]

Your wife is a doctor and she still has a big guy preference? Doesn’t she know what little guys will do to get some?

My girlfriend on our last date said who are you gonna please with that little thing?

I said me.

Hahaha man that is gold.

That reminds me of that one comedian,I forget who, who talked about sex with girls. How girls would say to their lady friends " He could’nt even get me wet" and " He couldn’t even get me off" his response was “You know who gets me off, I do, I get me off” Of course he said it in a much more hilarious fashion.

BTW I just checked out that Anasci site, damn that place is amazing.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
My wife — who admittedly has a big guy preference and lets me take what would otherwise be medically unwise decisions — but is a doctor, considers all orals bad news.[/quote]

Your wife is a doctor and she still has a big guy preference? Doesn’t she know what little guys will do to get some?

My girlfriend on our last date said who are you gonna please with that little thing?

I said me.
[/quote]

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
injectables do impair liver function yes, they just take longer (and more in terms of mg, generally speaking) to do so…
[/quote]

Understood WW, so my question here is this then: If first pass through the liver is primarily what accounts for the hepatoxicity (elevated liver enzymes, unfavorable changes in lipid profile, etc) of an oral, then how different, in terms of quantitative negative side effects, would an injectable version of that same oral be (since it largely omits this scenario of first pass through the liver)?

In other words, does the slower absorption and direct release into the bloodstream (without initially going through the liver) negate some the negative effects of an equal oral dosing?

So by example, would 50 mg of stanozolol (aka Winstrol Depot) taken ED be relatively milder on these side effects than a daily 2 X 25 mg oral dosing?

Just curious as to what the labs would show in this instance for variance.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
Dbol for short term or sporadic use is fine. I turn into a bigger asshole than I am normally [/quote]

this is interesting, as dbol is known to promote a sense of wellbeing… almost euphoric in nature

@ MikeManos, injectable preparations of orals are alkylated as well… this is why you can drink them

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
Dbol for short term or sporadic use is fine. I turn into a bigger asshole than I am normally [/quote]

this is interesting, as dbol is known to promote a sense of wellbeing… almost euphoric in nature

@ MikeManos, injectable preparations of orals are alkylated as well… this is why you can drink them[/quote]

Right, but my question is do alkylated preparations, that are designed to be intramuscularly injected (via oil or water based solution), pose any less liver/organ toxicity when they are in fact injected, as opposed to injesting the said preparation?

If we subscribe to the theory that 90% of this compound (I’m just venturing a guess here at the number, not sure what the actual percentage is) makes it into the bloodstream and possibly the AR on the first go through without reaching the liver (for a possible 2nd pass), does it make it “safer” than the oral version? And if so, how much so?

both are liver toxic yes, but is one more than the other? I am not sure…

I wouldn’t recommend either unless for precontest

[quote]MikeManos wrote:
Right, but my question is do alkylated preparations, that are designed to be intramuscularly injected (via oil or water based solution), pose any less liver/organ toxicity when they are in fact injected, as opposed to injesting the said preparation?
[/quote]

I will ask my wife, but I suspect not, as they eventually do get processed from the liver.

I suppose you could take a smaller dose via injection, which would help with this.

[/quote]

Perhaps I should say “cocky” and “prone to taking risks.” “Douchebag”