Activities Inside House - for Boys

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
Ahhh yes… the floor is the ocean… I have a 6 year old… we play that… it’s awesome… :smiley: I build forts with her too… and we sip protein shakes in them… :slight_smile: lol[/quote]

What is this ‘the floor is the ocean’ shit?

Sounds like a fag game.

The floor is fucking LAVA!

Not some pussy-ass ocean.

get a wii

[quote]ghost87 wrote:
I have twin boys, that are 4 1/2 years of age. In these dog days of winter, what activities have you provided to your kids to burn energy - especially with boys? Ideally, activities in the house, so we don’t have to run out.

My boys are all over the place, and sometimes use that energy in “not so nice” ways. My wife wants to get a Wii, but I’m not sure.

Any thoughts?[/quote]

Cage match? It’s cheaper than Wii.

Get some cardboard or something that slides across the floor, put their feet on it and make them do Alligator crawl races. Fort building is just hetero as it gets. I made some SAVAGE outposts when I was a kid. The sock fight idea sounds awesome. Maybe get some tube socks, stuff them with other socks and play “Homie Don’t Play Dat.” But I don’t think anything beats going outside.

Get some nerf guns and goggles and go to town. Hot wheels tracks are always fun and time consuming, they also double as a good whooping stick when they get insolent. If you were born in '87 you shouldn’t mind getting a video game system and playing the games with your boys.

Have they tried putting it in the butt?