Action Movie Star Blood Bath!

In order to get this forum back some credibility, what are everyones picks for this all in brawl. The choices are: Steven Seagal, Jean Claude van Damme, Chucky Norris and Billy Blanks.

In real life Chuck Norris would probably win. But in a movie I’d pick Van Damme.

[quote]paul bunyan wrote:
In real life Chuck Norris would probably win. But in a movie I’d pick Van Damme.[/quote]

I was gonna write exactly that.

I’m not gonna research this, but I’ve been told that Seagal has some real-life contest victories under his belt, so its either him or Norris.

What about adding Wesley Snipes?

I want to insert a write-in for Sasha Mitchell, cousin Cody on “Step by Step” and the guy that replaced Van Damme in the “Kickboxer series”

I think he was an amateur kickboxer.

Norris, for sure.

He was one bad-ass back in the 60’s and 70’s and won a few major competitions.

Then again, with all the things Chuck Norris has been up to (according to this forum, at least) I’m sure he could just hide some throwing stars in his beard or something.

-Nate

If it was a dance fight like Westside Story, Van Damme would totally win.

I think this may answer your question. Click on the top one with a pic of Batman.

-Dan

Chuck Zito (bodyguard) would waste all of them. He’s already beat Van Damme to a pulp.

chuck norris is so real it’s scary. from his website:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
From 1964 to 1968, Chuck won many State, National, and International amateur karate titles. In 1968, Chuck fought and won the World Professional MiddleWeight Karate championships by defeating the World’s Top Fighters. He held that title until 1974 when he retired undefeated.

In 1968, Chuck was inducted into the Black Belt Hall of Fame as Fighter of the Year. In 1975, he was inducted as Instructor of the Year and in 1977, Chuck received the honor of Man of the Year.

Chuck is also founder and President of United Fighting Arts Federation with over 2,300 black belts all over the world.

In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition.

norris for sure. he has so many tournament victories it is absurd. he also studies brazilian jiu jitsu, as if his stand up fighting wasn’t scary enough.

From Chuck Zito’s website:

CHUCK ZITO former 25 year member of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, former Golden Gloves boxer, Actor, bodyguard to the stars, Stuntman, and Martial Arts expert. Actor on the award winning HBO drama Oz, is the star of the upcoming USA Network series Chuck Zito’s Street Justice

Chuck Norris would fubar the rest of those pansies.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
Chuck Zito (bodyguard) would waste all of them. He’s already beat Van Damme to a pulp.
[/quote]
I don’t know that it is any claim to fame…I think I remember that an Australian newsreader punch Van Damme?s clock when he hit on his wife at some event in Aus.
Any Aussie’s out there remember/know the details?

[quote]Haramdar wrote:
Chuck Norris would fubar the rest of those pansies.[/quote]

Chuck Norris all the way, he’d ragdoll them others. after all, he learned from the best… some guy named Bruce, I think that was his name.

Once Chuck Norris was asked “who would win in a fight, him or Van Damme?” to which he replied “I have more talent in one whisker of my beard than that punk.”
When Van Damme heard wind of this he challenged Chuck, Chuck stood back plucked a single whisker from his beard. The whisker then proceeded to dominate Van Damme, then make love to his wife.

[quote]j4k3 wrote:
Once Chuck Norris was asked “who would win in a fight, him or Van Damme?” to which he replied “I have more talent in one whisker of my beard than that punk.”
When Van Damme heard wind of this he challenged Chuck, Chuck stood back plucked a single whisker from his beard. The whisker then proceeded to dominate Van Damme, then make love to his wife.[/quote]

LMAO!
You’re a comical genius! Will you perform at my cousin’s bar mitzvah?

[quote]kligor wrote:
j4k3 wrote:
When Van Damme heard wind of this he challenged Chuck, Chuck stood back plucked a single whisker from his beard. The whisker then proceeded to dominate Van Damme, then make love to his wife.

LMAO!
You’re a comical genius! Will you perform at my cousin’s bar mitzvah?[/quote]

for the right price anything is possible

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
Haramdar wrote:
Chuck Norris would fubar the rest of those pansies.

Chuck Norris all the way, he’d ragdoll them others. after all, he learned from the best… some guy named Bruce, I think that was his name.[/quote]

I hope your not trying to insinuate that Chuck Norris was trained by Bruce Lee. That would be exceptionally erroneous. Chuck Norris learned Tae Kwon Do while in the Air Force and stationed in Asia. His only connection to Bruce Lee was appearing in Return Of The Dragon (which was also the only time Chuck Norris was the “Bad Guy”) after that he only played “Good Guy” roles.