T Nation

Acronym Thread.

I was wondering if we could start a Acronym thread for newbies and people who don’t know all the acronyms that are being used around here.

[quote]shouit wrote:
I was wondering if we could start a Acronym thread for newbies and people who don’t know all the acronyms that are being used around here.[/quote]

Funny you should mention that:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=625027

Kuz

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=625027

STFU! just kidding. a glossary of sorts would be nice.

[quote]grappler wrote:
STFU! just kidding. a glossary of sorts would be nice.[/quote]

lol Actually, in the Politics forum, that acronym is (seemingly) a necessity.

I did a search! But I would never have looked at alphabet soup!

Wow! I hadn’t seen that thread before. Thanks for putting that together!

[quote]Kuz wrote:
grappler wrote:
STFU! just kidding. a glossary of sorts would be nice.

lol Actually, in the Politics forum, that acronym is (seemingly) a necessity.[/quote]

SICCIJCAS!
Squirming in chair cause I just cut a shart!

[quote]grappler wrote:
Wow! I hadn’t seen that thread before. Thanks for putting that together!
[/quote]

No prob. Very welcome!

Kuz

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
SICCIJCAS!
Squirming in chair cause I just cut a shart!
[/quote]

LMAO I dunno… SICCIJCAS just does not roll off the tongue…