Acquired Primo, What's Next?

i have been doing steroid 4 years, 3 to 4 months on 2 to 3 months off in between… starting i was 175 i am now 205i. i recieved an injury and didnt gain weight but i did gain an unsightly gut. in anycase i like my size i usually did tren eq a d prop folowing a pct regime of tamox and hcg. well i acquired primo . i had also picked up prop and EQ.

my question is now my shoulder has reabilitated and ive been hitting the gym and cardio hard for three weeks and want to start using sups. ive never used primo before. should i do the primo ALONE. and if not is test prop a good one to add to the primo. in addition i have the EQ as well but after reading some of the forums im guessing isnt a good item since what im looking to do is keep my size and shed the fat. im the guy on the left in my profile pic. and what sould i dose it/them at. how long i have 3 / 100 primo. please feel free to correct me or add anything to enlighten me on the subject. i just want to do it right. thanks

I am actually looking into running my first cycle. 12 weeks blue test (oral), 4 wks dbol, 4 wks winny, 3 weeks clomid and nolvadex I am finding alot of supply sites but not sure if they are legitimate. I could use a little help on which are a good source and which are not or if there are others I could be hooked up with for some gear. Thanks!

Neither of you are going to get help here… Just saying.

So where would the help come from?

[quote]Reed wrote:
Neither of you are going to get help here… Just saying.[/quote]

Ahhh reeddd ur soo mean, i’ll give them a little bit of help.

[quote]reesek01 wrote:
i have been doing steroid 4 years, 3 to 4 months on 2 to 3 months off in between… starting i was 175 i am now 205i. i recieved an injury and didnt gain weight but i did gain an unsightly gut. in anycase i like my size i usually did tren eq a d prop folowing a pct regime of tamox and hcg. well i acquired primo . i had also picked up prop and EQ.

my question is now my shoulder has reabilitated and ive been hitting the gym and cardio hard for three weeks and want to start using sups. ive never used primo before. should i do the primo ALONE. and if not is test prop a good one to add to the primo. in addition i have the EQ as well but after reading some of the forums im guessing isnt a good item since what im looking to do is keep my size and shed the fat. im the guy on the left in my profile pic. and what sould i dose it/them at. how long i have 3 / 100 primo. please feel free to correct me or add anything to enlighten me on the subject. i just want to do it right. thanks [/quote]

Test Prop should be your base for your cycle at least run 100mg EOD. As for your EQ/Primo research more on those and see the reasoning as to why people choose those and figure out if you really think they are worth it(primarily the primo). Eq, while I have not done alot of research on it is a drug that takes time for the effects to happen I.E. running it from the beginning to the end of your cycle(primo is the same way, I think…).

[quote]windpimpz wrote:
I am actually looking into running my first cycle. 12 weeks blue test (oral), 4 wks dbol, 4 wks winny, 3 weeks clomid and nolvadex I am finding alot of supply sites but not sure if they are legitimate. I could use a little help on which are a good source and which are not or if there are others I could be hooked up with for some gear. Thanks![/quote]

I’ve never heard of oral test nor would I take it lol. And as for the winny/dbol if you were to use them it would be 4 weeks dbol(begining of cycle assuming you switch to actual fucking test) then 4 weeks of winstrol(at the end of your cycle), however winny is a contest drug you will barely see the effects(physical) unless really lean, you should get some strength out of it as well as sore joints(at least thats what people say).

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Neither of you are going to get help here… Just saying.[/quote]

Ahhh reeddd ur soo mean, i’ll give them a little bit of help.

[quote]reesek01 wrote:

my question is now my shoulder has reabilitated and ive been hitting the gym and cardio hard for three weeks and want to start using sups. ive never used primo before. should i do the primo ALONE. and if not is test prop a good one to add to the primo. in addition i have the EQ as well but after reading some of the forums im guessing isnt a good item since what im looking to do is keep my size and shed the fat. im the guy on the left in my profile pic. and what sould i dose it/them at. how long i have 3 / 100 primo. please feel free to correct me or add anything to enlighten me on the subject. i just want to do it right. thanks [/quote]

Test Prop should be your base for your cycle at least run 100mg EOD. As for your EQ/Primo research more on those and see the reasoning as to why people choose those and figure out if you really think they are worth it(primarily the primo). Eq, while I have not done alot of research on it is a drug that takes time for the effects to happen I.E. running it from the beginning to the end of your cycle(primo is the same way, I think…).

[quote]windpimpz wrote:
I am actually looking into running my first cycle. 12 weeks blue test (oral), 4 wks dbol, 4 wks winny, 3 weeks clomid and nolvadex I am finding alot of supply sites but not sure if they are legitimate. I could use a little help on which are a good source and which are not or if there are others I could be hooked up with for some gear. Thanks![/quote]

I’ve never heard of oral test nor would I take it lol. And as for the winny/dbol if you were to use them it would be 4 weeks dbol(begining of cycle assuming you switch to actual fucking test) then 4 weeks of winstrol(at the end of your cycle), however winny is a contest drug you will barely see the effects(physical) unless really lean, you should get some strength out of it as well as sore joints(at least thats what people say).[/quote]

I just can’t justify giving information out to people who have zero clue what they are doing and don’t have the common sense to do there own research before coming here to be spoon feed a cycle. Chances are neither are ready especially the Oral Test guy. Considering the OP started his first cycle at barely 170lbs then I know he has not put his work in atleast in the kitchen and is perfectly fine relying on the drugs for his gains.

Well first off, I meant oral test as in test booster. Oral testosterone would be horrible. I have done loads of research and have a nutrition degree. I was a college athlete and still compete in masters competitions for multiple sports.

I am 6’2 238 and 10% bf without taking anything besides whey protein with pre/post supplements on top of a clean low carb zero salt zero sugar diet. I think that is a good place to start and maybe get some great benefits. Sorry to be such an pain to you guys, but a forum is a place to discuss products, questions, and ideas.

Just was asking for some reputable advice seeing as everything that is researched is mostly personal choice, preference, and opinion. Maybe someone has a chemistry degree on here that would be of more help that can give me true ‘research’ results. I have my cycle planned and don’t need a spoon feeding, which is why I didnt ask for a cycle or for your opions on the stack I am going to run.

[quote]windpimpz wrote:
Well first off, I meant oral test as in test booster. Oral testosterone would be horrible. I have done loads of research and have a nutrition degree. I was a college athlete and still compete in masters competitions for multiple sports.

I am 6’2 238 and 10% bf without taking anything besides whey protein with pre/post supplements on top of a clean low carb zero salt zero sugar diet. I think that is a good place to start and maybe get some great benefits. Sorry to be such an pain to you guys, but a forum is a place to discuss products, questions, and ideas.

Just was asking for some reputable advice seeing as everything that is researched is mostly personal choice, preference, and opinion. Maybe someone has a chemistry degree on here that would be of more help that can give me true ‘research’ results. I have my cycle planned and don’t need a spoon feeding, which is why I didnt ask for a cycle or for your opions on the stack I am going to run.[/quote]

I was referring to any one helping you find a source which is pretty much rule number 1 no no. But with that said if you know as much as you believe then you should not even be considering running a standard test booster and Dbol and the such. Its a oral only cycle which is shit for gains and keeping them.

As fir the nutrition and experience level that was directed at the OP as you didn’t give any of that information so I didn’t make a assumption there. The spoon feeding comment was also directed at the OP if you will read the post again.

lol test booster GTFO.

[quote]optheta wrote:
lol test booster GTFO.[/quote]

See I was not just being a douche bag for no reason.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
lol test booster GTFO.[/quote]

See I was not just being a douche bag for no reason.[/quote]

And apparently he needs a Chemistry major to help him too. Wow.

technically, Andriol is oral testosterone… and it sucks. the only reason to use that is if you have to worry about a drug test…