Acne

Ok the age old question…How to I prevent it on my chest and shoulders???

Well, you are a little vague so my best guess at an answer would be to tell your boyfriend not to wear lipstick.

Oooooppps, I just saw the title of your post was ACNE. Sorry, can’t help you with that one.

Wash.

hmmmm, acne, lets see, i guess ur in the US so i dont know what ur drug trade names are, ask TC or ur doc…? Firstly, modify ur diet, (i advise reading Udo Erasmus’ “Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill” - good section on dietary dermatology) also,
bimbles off to the bathroom to find his anti-acne drugs… hmmmm…
a topical 5% (or 10%) Benzoyl Peroxide sol.n, with 0.5% Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate; an Isotretanoin USP 0.05% gel (topical, of course); i was on a topical Tetracycline Hydrochloride solution and found it very good, not sure of the details, tho, i dont hav any boxes from it left, because im now using…; a topical erythromycin-zinc complex, containing the equivalent of 40mg/ml erythromycin, and 12 mg/ml of zinc acetate. I also use a medical-grade exfoliating scrub (not sure of the difference tho, ive nvr used off the shelf scrubs), composed of graded scrub particles of fused aluminium oxide [38%] w/w in a “cleansing” cream base (on my face), and a slightly harsher scrub with 52% graded scrub particles of fused aluminium oxide over my whole upper body (omitting the abdomen, i dont really get acne there). I hope this helps. I shud b able 2 give u standard dosing information on request.
Be aware though, that this will only keep the situation under control while u deal with the source and/or anything magnifying the situation. (such as [as suggested earlier] fatty intake…). Also assess possible diffeciencies (although i would assume you had done so already).
hope this makes ya look better naked :o)
xal

I am currently experiencing with 10 grams of vitamin b-5 daily and around 100,000 of A. The A will dry your skin out and the b-5 will clear it up, mine is not completely gone, but it is better and supposedly (according to past posts) it takes a while to build up in the system (a few months) then you can drop your dosages down a bit. I’ve only been on them around 2wks, I’ll update you on my progress (in 2-3 wks).

Depends. How bad is it? Have you tried everything else, and you are to the point of pulling your hair out? If not, try the solutions or whatever. But if that’s not doing it for you, do a search on Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid). It’s the only thing that’s ever worked for me, and once more people find out about this, it’s going to put some dermatologists out of business.

Be careful, vitamin A is fat soluble and can accumulate in your body to toxic concentration.
marshalaw, You must be lucky because b5 didn’t work for me. Just shows that everyone is different. A while back, a guy on steroid board posted a link to a company that sells special soap which removes acne even during steroid cycle. Here is the post, I saved it, bought the soap and finally I have something that works for me

Acne soap works well
Mike tu users (2002-04-03 14:21:20 1953877353)
I don’t read to many postings about acne
from roids,but there are two over the counter
soaps that work very well. I tried all the
clearasils etc… Try these guys if your
having a problem. Recommended by a
derma. I used them and they DO work. Both
soaps are made by a company called stiefles
or stiefels. One is called salycylic and sulpher
acid soap. It is a dandruff soap. However it
works very well on acne(VERY WELL). The
other is made by the same company and it’s
called sulpher soap. They can be ordered over