Acne on Back?

Hey I need help with getting rid of ugly scars and marks and bumps and pimps on my back…it takes away from the beauty of my latissimus dorsi…lol. Okay, I checked Target, and Safeway, and stuff, but I can’t find what I need. Actually, I don’t know what I need. I also want some first hand experience opinions from you guys. Thanks a bunch.

First off you should probably go on Accutane to make sure you stop getting scars by getting rid of the acne.

Retin A cream. Don’t know if I spelled that right. It’s used for stretch marks. It helps take away the redness from scar tissue.

As for bumps you could take cortisone shots.

Can’t help much more than that sorry.

Moisterize your back once or twice a day, and change out of your workout shirt immediately after you’re done your session. Doing these things along with making sure your diet isn’t filled with junk should help clear up the bacne.

[quote]fallout188 wrote:
First off you should probably go on Accutane to make sure you stop getting scars by getting rid of the acne.

Retin A cream. Don’t know if I spelled that right. It’s used for stretch marks. It helps take away the redness from scar tissue.

As for bumps you could take cortisone shots.

Can’t help much more than that sorry.[/quote]

Accutane is kind of an extreme measure. See a dermatologist, you’d need to see one to get accutane anyways.

I don’t think you can do anything about scars.

i used to have backnee, now it is a very rare site. My friend told me that my skin needed to breath more, so i started sleeping without a shirt and wearing light clothes. The backnee went away within a few weeks and i rarelly see any if not at all.

Cant comment on how well it works, but I think this is what you are looking for.

Fake-n-bake once a week.